Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Own Crafted G5 Emotes

Misty Shadow

Hey! Are you tired of there being no G5 emotes on MLPF? Frustrated with emoticons not loading? Sick of having to appropriate great emotes from Rikifive's profile page? Then home-crafted G5 emotes are the emotes for you! 

d0lszX8.jpg ZcNU6gP.jpg vYUbcXR.jpg 7UJG6ts.jpg P7oO9L5.jpg

Featuring the entire main cast, from a tired Sunny to a cool-looking Hitch, we have the perfect emote for every occasion! P7oO9L5.jpg

• Brohoof 6

After listening to some feedback from the wonderful Rikifive, I now present to you the new and improved lineup of G5 emotes!

SunnyEmoteImprovement.png.20e4c16d05713ede4d8319f8a31e41d3.png 0P25Qzw.png zZ4vthE.png nITpTAb.png 1d19BE8.png

All of them have now been given a more appropriate size and have had their white backgrounds removed so that they look nice on a Discord chat too! mTzMRGZ.png

Edited by CloudMistDragon
Fixed the Sunny emote to make it look crisper.
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

Bumping this up now, because a bored and sick me decided to do one for Misty. 

364986550_MistyEmoteResize.png.1915a4c495c0abf0492c805c729eba5a.png

The ones I initially did for the Mane 5 were before Misty debuted in Tell Your Tale, but now, you can revel in all of Misty's evil glory. 364986550_MistyEmoteResize.png.1915a4c495c0abf0492c805c729eba5a.png

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I'd surely be honored if you were to do so. :coco:

I'll forward these emotes to the staff. Right now there are a lot of things going on with forum updates, but I am sure the staff could look into this. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Props ValRoa said:

I'll forward these emotes to the staff. Right now there are a lot of things going on with forum updates, but I am sure the staff could look into this. 

Woah, you're getting right on it, thank you so much! :fluttershy:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hope you guys enjoyed reveling in Misty's evil glory because now, you can revel in Opaline's evil glory too!

OpalineEmoteTestSize.png.dbacb72a41a3959cc11ebf9e9c521297.png

And that takes care of both G5's heroes and villains. 1d19BE8.png Might do some for popular background/supporting characters like Jazz and Rufus in the future, but right now, I'm still waiting to get confirmation on whether or not these emotes will be officially implemented by the staff. 

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Now that my G5 emotes have officially been implemented on the site and people are already wanting more, I've decided to already give you guys two more! :izzy-shine:

PoseyEmoteForum.png.d9390f8d493825149a46e1ee4ef7df81.png JazzEmoteForum.png.9b6ff766ea6bd351a431dea411ded1bb.png

And WOW, I promise, I literally just noticed that there is already a similar emote for Posey, this one. :cheeky-smile: Sorry, this was completely unintentional. I can always do another Posey emote from another image. That is unless people prefer the version I did with Posey's eyebrow lowered and want me to go straight to doing the emotes for Onyx and Rufus. 

UPDATE: Silky preferred my version, thus I went straight to Onyx and Rufus. 

Edited by CloudMistDragon
Updated information.
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Guys, I have a problem. Not only am I already done with the Onyx and Rufus emotes, but I've also done one for Sparky as a bonus. :maud:

OnyxEmoteForum.png.8b6a419e60e062fe0df4228c669d5bda.pngRufusSavvyEmoteForum.png.85c8a5fc351fa28051c7ae22d5e8a849.pngSparkyEmoteForum.png.e047db3ecd87ac700eaf690632763365.png

I can't help it, the motivation I've felt from seeing the staff already do so many great emotes is just too awesome. 

Edited by Misty Shadow
Standard minor readjustments.
  • Brohoof 1