Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pie Challenge Video Thread ft Andrea Libman

Jeric

21 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

My first ever MCM Christmaspie challenge is complete and a success.

@Troblems it is time for you to step up.

I got a chance to rewatch your video with a bit less chaos. The ‘Aww gee’ gave me a good giggle. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Troblems said:
  Hide contents

See, I can do things in a reasonable amount of time. And y'all think I'ma pick Jeric or Pathfinder? Ha. @Dynamo Pad You're up!

Beware headphone users, I have no idea how loud this gets because I ain't watching it.

This is too adorable for words, seriously, You two look like You have so much fun :rarity:

Yet another perfect video <3 

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured

I remember all of us gathering here on call to applaud and cheer you on. But we forgot to react and comment. You did amazing, Dyny!!! Very creative, comical and humorous. You are now initiated to go to BabsCon after taking a pie to the face for charity! Wooohooo!! 

@cireJ-- you're next. :toldya:

• Brohoof 3

18 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

It looks like I was chosen by @Troblems to participate in this years Pie Challenge and I can’t then down a challenge. Especially if it involves pie and friends! ^_^ 

I hope the video is able to be uploaded as @Loves Mudalot is our next volunteer for the pie challenge! :yay:

IMG_0117.MOV 302.96 MB · 7 downloads

Oh well, the people have spoken, worry not, I'll make the pie video Dx With @Jericlotlbecause of course it happens when we will be meeting... :blush:

And oh my, oh my... I am already having a hard time deciding as to who will go after me.. :toldya:

The video is also epic, now we have a new version - a pie BOOP! :laugh:

• Brohoof 4

19 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

It looks like I was chosen by @Troblems to participate in this years Pie Challenge and I can’t then down a challenge. Especially if it involves pie and friends! ^_^ 

I hope the video is able to be uploaded as @Loves Mudalot is our next volunteer for the pie challenge! :yay:

IMG_0117.MOV 302.96 MB · 7 downloads

This was a wonderful video and challenge. Well done, my friend

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was pinned
10 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

MOMENT OF TRUTH!!!!!!! LET'S SEE WHO'S NEXT >:3

Hide contents

That was a two for one! Also, that is quite the epic sweater he was wearing. 

Also, surprisingly fancy production quality on this video. 

• Brohoof 4

1 minute ago, Jeric said:

Thank You so much, only the best style coming from me! :darling:

Thank You so much @Princess Silkyfor being such a wonderful help with this one, You made it so much more fun! ;-; 

And I congratulate the winner, who will know his identity soon enough :toldya:

• Brohoof 5

1 minute ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

Thank You so much, only the best style coming from me! :darling:

Thank You so much @Princess Silkyfor being such a wonderful help with this one, You made it so much more fun! ;-; 

And I congratulate the winner, who will know his identity soon enough :toldya:

IT'S TOTALLY @Aticus the Adequate ;~; 

IT'S TOTALLY NOT @Totally Lyra Dx 

WHOMEVER I JUST TAGGED -- TREMBLE IN THINE BOOTS 
:secret:

1 minute ago, Props ValRoa said:

@Sir Hugsalot @Princess Silky

That was a great video there! I always enjoy seeing what my friends look and act like in real life.

I always feel closer when you see us since you've shared so many pictures and voice calls with yourself <3 <3 <3

• Brohoof 4

6 minutes ago, Jeric said:

Thank you so much! That was a lot of fun.

And yeah, I should have known I wouldn't get away with that. Hugs is one big softy... but he's not the type to stay hit without sharing the pie. :laugh:

• Brohoof 3

35 minutes ago, Princess Silky said:

Reveal hidden contents

We get a cameo from Silky.

That was awesome, Sir.

How you feel now?

Where's my money?

On 2022-12-11 at 6:44 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

IMG_0117.MOV 302.96 MB · 8 downloads

That was awesome, Dyny.

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Princess Silky said:

Reveal hidden contents

Sir Hugs managed to make taking a pie to the face look like a true battle of wits... I think he came out better than dear @Princess Silky:darling:

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Dark Horse said:

Sir Hugs managed to make taking a pie to the face look like a true battle of wits... I think he came out better than dear @Princess Silky:darling:

He most certainly did. Known him for eight years. He's the type of unassuming fellow who strikes back for those who try to get away with underestimate him.... Mistakes were made D:
Regrets were had D:

• Brohoof 4

On 2022-12-14 at 9:35 PM, Princess Silky said:

Hide contents

linuswoah.png.c60629c1aa69911fbb187496078fea0e.png

This...

This is what I have been waiting for. e-twithonkwoke.png.31ba956c6b878dac5bfcbd776dff0c2b.png

• Brohoof 3

Bleh, amateur video editing is amateur, but I did a thing. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go back to my corner now. :blush:

Spoiler

I forgot to show the other names in the bowl, so here's the others who were spared.

Spoiler

20221218_214400.jpg

• Brohoof 7

4 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

Bleh, amateur video editing is amateur, but I did a thing. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go back to my corner now. :blush:

Hide contents

I forgot to show the other names in the bowl, so here's the others who were spared.

Reveal hidden contents

20221218_214400.jpg

OH MY GOSH THIS VIDEO HAD ME SO HAPPY XD
I wish you had seen my live reaction

First of all -- LOVE seeing your face. It's always fun to me to get to know someone online and then finally see them in person <3 <3 <3 You're awesome!!! Blue eyes like Rarity's diamonds -- didn't expect that!

Also... ROFL!!!!! The person selected is PERFECT!!! You'll find out before Christmas why I am saying this. WOOHOOOO well played and you were BOLD enough to use an actual PIE ahahaha CHERRY PIE. ("oh, that is good -- I think. Oh wait.. yeah, it's good." ahahahahaha I KNEW I WAS WITH MY PEOPLE XD) 

• Brohoof 5