Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pie Challenge Video Thread ft Andrea Libman

Jeric

It’s here guys! 

So yesterday I was going to have @Silly Wings launch the full topic … then I spoke to @Jedishy and I got an idea. A awful idea. A wonderful awful idea. 

Normally we have a poll to decide who goes first. Not this year. This year I’m going to let someone else decide. 

As a reminder of how this works. You will video yourself getting pied in the face (by somepony else or through your own machinations) and in the video you call out the next person to be pied in the face. 

I’ll edit in the list of names after I see the persons reaction. This is going to be good. 

• Brohoof 11

I need to start looking for some good pies, for, from what I see my days too are going to be numbered really soon :sealed:

*whispers to himself* So worth it...

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Mayonnaise said:

It’s here guys! 

So yesterday I was going to have @Silly Wings launch the full topic … then I spoke to @Jedishy and I got an idea. A awful idea. A wonderful awful idea. 

Normally we have a poll to decide who goes first. Not this year. This year I’m going to let someone else decide. 

IMG_3875.MOV 21.45 MB · 1 download  

As a reminder of how this works. You will video yourself getting pied in the face (by somepony else or through your own machinations) and in the video you call out the next person to be pied in the face. 

I’ll edit in the list of names after I see the persons reaction. This is going to be good. 

@Props ValRoa@Silly Hugsalot @Silly Diane @Sillybit @TheRockARooster@Aticus the Adequate@Jedishy@Lilith@Bing Bong @Totally Roseluck@Dynamo Pad@Aurora Glimmer@Ashen Pathfinder@Astral Soul@Rising Dusk@ZiggWheelsManning@Axel
You guys seeing this?!?!?

I've been challenged by Pinkie Pie herself to take a pie to the face!!!!

*as a protest, she give Jeric a react with mayo*

• Brohoof 5

Moments ago, Silly Wings said:

@Props ValRoa@Silly Hugsalot @Silly Diane @Sillybit @TheRockARooster@Aticus the Adequate@Jedishy@Lilith
You guys seeing this?!?!?

I've been challenged by Pinkie Pie herself to take a pie to the face!!!!

What can I say...

We are all going to enjoy watching this <3 :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Pie Challenge Video Thread ft Andrea Libman
1 hour ago, Silly Wings said:

Good luck to having the pie then:laugh:  

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Silly Wings said:

Stay tuned for tomorrow, everypony! I gotta go get a pie and stuff D: 

cheerilee-mlp-shook.gif

Ohhhh... :3

This is going to be legendary :toldya:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Silly Wings said:

Yes, she did. And this means so much, If the ultimate pony of fun and laughter challenges you to this. I'm proud of you :3

• Brohoof 1

50 minutes ago, Silly Wings said:

Hide contents

I choose YOU Pikachu!! Er... I mean @Silly Guardian <3 <3 <3 

**Shots fired** Let's do this!!!

Wow, of course You had to make a video that's just darling, wholesome and funny at the same time. I just have one part, that really confuses me, I'd like You to explain it to me...

You see, in the video You refer to Yourself as some "Magical Mare"... but You are Silly Wings... where does that come from : o what did I miss, Silly Wings? :toldya:

Oh, also... need longer speeches!

:laugh:No, but seriously, I love it :wub:

21 minutes ago, Silly Guardian said:

Really @Silly Wings you are very silly to challenge me I love throwing Pie at my own Face!!!
now @Lilith *evil stare* YOU ARE NEEEEXT *evil laughter*

Wow, that's one thorough pie rubbing skill, well done, Guardian :laugh: Congrats on the glorious achievement of completing the pie challenge :toldya:

*hugs them both* <3 

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Silly Guardian said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Really @Silly Wings you are very silly to challenge me I love throwing Pie at my own Face!!!
now @Lilith *evil stare* YOU ARE NEEEEXT *evil laughter*

I'll have this up either Friday night or Saturday since that's the soonest I can get to the store. Due to meetings planned at the last minute this week.

• Brohoof 4

6 hours ago, Silly Guardian said:
  Reveal hidden contents

now
@Lilith *evil stare* YOU ARE NEEEEXT *evil laughter*

OH MY GOSH, YOU ACTUALLY DID IT!! You're so fun and charismatic, Guardian and let me tell you -- that was NOT easy for me to do. I've never done anything like this in my life and yet here you did it TWICE! Ahahaha! I kinda wanted to make a MAYO joke in honor of @Mayonnaisebut I'll skip it. For now... :Daydreaming:

5 hours ago, Silly Hugsalot said:

Wow, of course You had to make a video that's just darling, wholesome and funny at the same time. I just have one part, that really confuses me, I'd like You to explain it to me...

You see, in the video You refer to Yourself as some "Magical Mare"... but You are Silly Wings... where does that come from : o what did I miss, Silly Wings? :toldya:

Oh, also... need longer speeches!

:laugh:No, but seriously, I love it :wub:

Wow, that's one thorough pie rubbing skill, well done, Guardian :laugh: Congrats on the glorious achievement of completing the pie challenge :toldya:

*hugs them both* <3 

Awww if anyone here is the true darling.... it's you, darling :coco:

4 hours ago, Lilith said:

I'll have this up either Friday night or Saturday since that's the soonest I can get to the store. Due to meetings planned at the last minute this week.

Awww speaking of darlings! I'm so happy you've decided to join us with this! Let's make some fun memories, together before the year end! Weeeeee! 

4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Watches your video* You remind me of someone, Bestie. @Silly Wings

large.png

Awwww I'm so honored that I remind you of Luna in human form!!! I will have to watch EGs now because of you! :laugh:

2 hours ago, Props ValRoa said:

That was quite legendary. Amazing to see! You somehow maintain the same happiness in real life as you do on the forum

Awwww Props!! Coming from you that means the absolute world :( You're a darling! 

5 hours ago, Mayonnaise said:

That was brilliant @Silly Wings

Thank you so much for being a good sport! 

Awww haha thank you so much -- I was delaying it to add more to the suspense but it was actually really fun despite my initial resistance :laugh:

• Brohoof 4

2 hours ago, Silly Wings said:

Btw! A BIG thank you to @Sillybit who actually captured my attempt to pull
him into this challenge with a slight "boop" or "mention" in the video :laugh:
Gosh, you are brilliant! 

image.png.79e700d497417921398be20488957ee5.png

I have to pull that art into a Best Of MCM thread. We’ve had some fun art and that’s probably one of the best 

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Silly Wings said:

Btw! A BIG thank you to @Sillybit who actually captured my attempt to pull
him into this challenge with a slight "boop" or "mention" in the video :laugh:
Gosh, you are brilliant! 

image.png.79e700d497417921398be20488957ee5.png

This is absolutely beautiful and playful. I adore it @SillybitYou're amazing with pixel art :(

4 hours ago, Mayonnaise said:

I have to pull that art into a Best Of MCM thread. We’ve had some fun art and that’s probably one of the best 

YOU MUST!!! :angry::laugh:

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Silly Wings said:

Awww if anyone here is the true darling.... it's you, darling :coco:

You're looking in the mirror when talking to me again? : o

That video is 100% Magical Mare essence. You're the darling here, accept it :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2