Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What lowers your stress?

SIgmaBETA

Honestly if I go out and and go to the store or visit someone even if I love them it can take me a full day to recover from well people. I hear voices and stuff and I hear things like someone’s watching you laughing at me, just whispering or following me. So for me time is the only cure for me.

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Relaxing music by a bonfire, sitting by the water, the smell of roses and lavender, snuggling up to my lover on a cold winter night under the blankets....:lookup:

• Brohoof 1

this place, a lil'. It's always sweet to come back to :3

large.jpg

(artist: galaxy swirl https://derpibooru.org/tags/artist-colon-galaxy+swirl )

On 2023-10-19 at 1:07 PM, miley said:

My stress level has increased recently. I didn't know how to calm myself down.

sorry to hear that pony :( people all differ but one thing that always helps me is to keep a diary, writing down what makes me feel stressed, and also what I enjoy as well mapping out the thing that is the usual cause of stress (worrying that I haven't completed all my work stuff) so I know what all the work stuff is and can see myself slowly completing it. There's also plenty of ponies on here that will lend a furry ear if you want to talk about this

Edited by North Star
  • Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

This place has a way of lowering stress.  

Yoga is the one thing I've gotta try:fluttershy:  

I definitely recommend it. It helped with my back pain I was having when I worked at my old job.

• Hugs 1

• 1 month later...

Driving actually relaxes me. I live close to the countryside, so I find it pretty cathartic to drive through there and enjoy the nature. I don't like driving in the city though. :P

• 2 weeks later...