Oh! Well, hello everypony!

Kurtiss

Hi!

I'm Kurtiss, I'm a Canadian brony and one of the founders of MLP Forums.

I first got into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic back in May or June. I used to see everyone with pony avatars and I thought it was rather silly... I was sent a link to episode 1 and I couldn't stop watching. My Little Pony began taking over the 3DSForums. I even went and created a separate pony version of our default theme. I noticed that theWiiU forums were also being taken over. Then after a few months, I got in-touch with Feld0 and told him we should totally make a forum dedicated to the show!

My favourite pony is Fluttershy because she's just... so... cute. :wub:

I really love music, I've been playing piano for about 10 years, guitar for 2, and trumpet for 4. Speaking of which, I really love the content MLP fans have created. I mean, have you seen some of the art? I really hope Octavia's Hall will be used a lot. :)

I don't really know what else to say so I guess I'll end it here. :P

Thank you so much for reading, and I hope you enjoy MLP Forums!

*Brohoof*

Posted Image

• Brohoof 6
  • smile 1

I just can't believe it's finally here. Even though it's currently 1:33 AM and I should be in bed...

Great job with the forums though.

• Brohoof 1

I really love music, I've been playing piano for about 10 years, guitar for 2, and trumpet for 4.

I like how I learned more about you from this introduction post than I have in the months I've known you on 3DS Forums.

• Brohoof 4

I really love music, I've been playing piano for about 10 years, guitar for 2, and trumpet for 4.

Well horsefeathers, If only you lived in Texas. I would totally suggest having a jam session.
  • Brohoof 1

Slendermane here, just saying hi. Thank you for the invite from 3DS Forums (I was Metroid Zeaot there). I can't wait to see what comes from this site. Thanks again!

• Brohoof 1

I just can't believe it's finally here. Even though it's currently 1:33 AM and I should be in bed...

Great job with the forums though.

I know, right?! Finally! :D

*GASP* KKKUUUUUURRRRRRTTTIIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

you remember me from 3dsforums? COUGH COUGH abcdude? COUGH

Of course I remember you! ♥

Kurt, darling. You're simply the best brony of us all.

Hehe, thanks. :P

Very nice place you have here.

Best Regards

Grey Wolf Brony

Thanks Grey Wolf!

Hello :3 !

EPIC BROHOOF (Clickie)

Hai :3

I don't suppose you're iKurtiss from Youtube, are you? If so, I'm very familiar with your videos. :)

Yep, that's me! :) Did you see my latest Smash Bros. video? At the end I put a little pony surprise. ;)

This place is pretty. I love the smilies.

Thank Grendo (http://mlpforums.com/user/23-grendo/ -- http://grendopony.deviantart.com) for our amazing smilies, banner, and many other graphics for the forum!
  • Brohoof 1

yes, life was much more boring then.

anyways, i have a feeling that half the people on here will be from the 3dsforums lol.

Eh, take a look around. There are lots of fresh faces here! A lot of people found us through EqD and a few other places. MLP Forums is much more than just a place for the 3DS Forums bronies to talk pony. Of the 233 emails we collected, only about 50-80 were from 3DS Forums.
  • Brohoof 1

Eh, take a look around. There are lots of fresh faces here! A lot of people found us through EqD and a few other places. MLP Forums is much more than just a place for the 3DS Forums bronies to talk pony. Of the 233 emails we collected, only about 50-80 were from 3DS Forums.

I just meant that alot of us will most likely come here. I know i exaggerated a wee bit.

• 4 weeks later...