Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Episode/Moments from Season 1?

Pony Joe

73 users have voted

1. 1. What was your favorite episode of Season 1?

• Friendship is Magic, Parts 1 & 2
    • Griffon the Brush-Off
    • Applebuck Season
    • Boast Busters
    • Dragonshy
    • Bridle Gossip
    • Swarm of the Century
    • Winter Wrap-Up
    • Fall Weather Friends
    • Suited for Success
    • Feeling Pinkie Keen
    • Sonic Rainboom
    • A Dog and Pony Show
    • Green Isn't Your Color
    • Over a Barrel
    • A Bird in the Hoof
    • The Cutie Mark Chronicles
    • Owl's Well that Ends Well
    • Party of One
    • The Best Night Ever

Least favourite of what I've seen so far is "The Stare Master". The start with Sweetie Belle and Rarity is quite funny, but when the CMC get together I find them just so annoying!

Favourite episode has got to be The Cutie Mark Chronicles...

Agreed. It's the idea that the things we do today have consequences years down the road that we don't even know about until much later. Like when Rainbow Dash pulled off the impossible with the Sonic Rainboom, she was just racing, she had no idea that it would impact so many other lives so far away, but it did. Things like that happen in real life too, not the rainboom of course, but what we do does have an impact on others, whether we know it or not. So, are we doing things that will leave a positive mark, or a negative one?

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I just realized that it WAS possible to add a new option without skewing the rest of the poll. The Ticket Master has now been replaced with Griffon the Brush-Off.

Edited by Pony Joe

Like many others, Party of One is my favorite episode. The Best Night Ever and Green isn't Your Color are my second and third favorites.

Green isn't your Color. Photo Finish was awesome along with the music that plays whenever she's around. It was the first episode that made me Love Pinkie Pie. All the comedy really worked and it feels like the most complete episode. Sonic Rainboom was a very close second.

I think I like every episode a whole lot, well with the exception of Stare Master. That's my least favorite episode thus far.

I can't pick one fave, but here's the ones I like best:

- Friendship is Magic

- Dragonshy

- Bridle Gossip

- Fall Weather Friends

- Sonic Rainboom

- Green Isn't Your Color

- Over A Barrel

- Cutie Mark Chronicles

- The Best Night Ever

Yeah, I picked a lot, because the show's quality is so consistent. =D

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

I've just seen Winter Wrap-up for the first time, the last episode I downloaded now I've watched them all. It was fantastic! I mean I loved the song and can't get it out of my head, but the whole Twilight story was very clever, and seeing ALL THOSE PONIES was excellent, I kept looking out for my favourite background pony - and finding her!

I've just seen Winter Wrap-up for the first time, the last episode I downloaded now I've watched them all. It was fantastic! I mean I loved the song and can't get it out of my head, but the whole Twilight story was very clever, and seeing ALL THOSE PONIES was excellent, I kept looking out for my favourite background pony - and finding her!

It's a great episode, and I love the crowd scenes so I can pause and count how many Lyras I can find, how many Bon-bons, look for Roseluck, etc.

When Pinkie Pie went CRAZY :D

It just opened up so many doors for her, and she became my favorite character :3

I wasn't that keen on Pinkie, because I just couldn't grasp her character as well as I could for Applejack or Twilight or Rarity, but watching again Feeling Pinkie Keen and Party of One in a row, I began to like her more.

Filly Fluttershy's song. Dat "Ohhh"

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXxP_-XaKrk

That is like the only song I can remember fluttershy singng, besides the slow song she sang with a deep voice.

That is like the only song I can remember fluttershy singng, besides the slow song she sang with a deep voice.

What about Hush Now Quiet Now?

• 6 months later...

When Rainbow Dash did her second sonic rainboom in the episode of the same name. She did it not because she wanted to, but because Rarity needed to be saved. I really loved that. She overcame all of her self doubts to save a friend. It reminded me so much of my favorite scene in "Kiki's Delivery Service" (my favorite anime movie) when Kiki overcame her own doubts and was able to once again fly a broom (borrowed from some guy in the street) to save Tombo.

The first time I saw "Sonic Rainboom", I played that scene over and over at least ten times!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney