Favorite Non-Pony Characters?

Radiance64

What? No love for Zecora? Well, we simply can't let that go unchecked can we...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

"Never give no manipulative bitch the benefit of the doubt" - Compa's grandpa...

• 1 year later...

My favorite non-pony would be Queen Chrysalis. I was a rather big fan of Canterlot Wedding because of her; the changelings made everything interesting.

tumblr_static_8xtsjjly8qgwwg8cg88004gwc.gif

My all time favorite is Discord, it is largely due to my curiosity about him that I gave this show a chance and the Return of Harmony two parter is the first episode I ever watched. But saying just him is a bit too easy, I also love Zecora because she makes a great voice of reason and sort of outside voice looking in. And there is a lot we don't know about Zebra's so that brings up a lot of potential for world building and character development. Spike is cute even if he can be written a bit inconsistently at times, and of course there is the rather ironically named "Angel" bunny who has to be the most spoiled pet ever.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite would be either Little Strongheart or Zecora. I'm not a fan of her design, but Strongheart is kind and thoughtful and I would be glad to have someone like her as a friend. Zecora's open-mind and wisdom provide guidance and reassurance in troubling times, and although she's quiet and distant (as I often am), she cares for her friends and is always willing to help them in any way she can.

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

• 2 weeks later...

Irom Will of course!

"Don't apologize when you can criticize!"

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a 

"Don't apologize when you can criticize!"

Discord for sure... the dragon from Dragonshy which someone else kindly mentioned... Iron Will is another one of my personal favorites.

And Pinkie's... other friends, from Party Of One. Oh, and don't forget Tom. :umad:

post-13377-0-22116600-1374455010.png

"The most horrible kind of ignorance is to have an opinion on an experience that you have never experienced."

"Get off your high horse and give her a hug."

Spike. Spike. Spike! He's one of my favourite characters peroid. He's up there next to Pinkie. I also really like Discord and while Gilda doesn't really interest me I like her design.

Legless

Do I REALLY have to say it?

i__m_only_cranky_if_you_speak_to_me_by_j

He's in my friggin avatar for crying out loud. Of course its Cranky Doodle in 1st place. Followed closely by Iron Will.

Discord by the way transcends rankings. You can't measure chaos kiddos.

(edited)

Zecora is my favorite.  She is my 3rd favorite character, so she is definitly my favorite non-pony character out of all of them.

Edited by Dusty Soul

Soundcloud-------------------Facebook---------------------------Youtube

(edited)

Iron Will, he's like a mix between Hercule and Rex Kwan Do

Zecora, because her rhyming amuses me, and cause she's legitamately badass

Spike, because he's a baby Dragon, and I love both his sarcasm and his wittyness

I'm part of that painfully small minority who likes Gilda

Little Strongheart, who is severely underrated

And Discord, because, as the man put it, what fun is there in making sense

Edited by Godot
  • Brohoof 1

Discord. He's my favorite even including ponies. No one else even comes close. I suppose I like spike as well, but he doesn't come close to Discord.

• Brohoof 1

This signature was removed for being too obnoxious and arrogant.

-Makusu2

By the way, if you're talking to me in a thread, please quote my previous post. Otherwise, I might not respond to you.

I'd have to say Discord,Iron Will,and Zecora!

Discord,cuz he's awesome,has a cool design,and is hilarious!

0827.disco_5F00_dancin_5F00_by_5F00_mixe

131759294613.gif?1317788773

18_55_51_103_217615__UNOPT__safe_flutter

219225__safe_animated_discord_discorded.33839__safe_twilight-sparkle_animated_di

Zecora,cuz i love her rhyming and her accent!

Iron Will,cuz he reminds me of Rex from Napoleon Dynamite!

tumblr_luf9hr7QGp1r4afnco1_400.jpg

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

• 10 months later...