Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Non-Pony Characters?

Radiance64

I would have to say Discord, because he's just that cool. Not sure if changelings count as ponies or not, but they are also one of my favorites. Though there is a host of non-pony characters that are just background animals. Like the host of animals under Fluttershy's care. Of those I liked like Flying Squirrel, but then there are so many to choose from it's hard to decide. Not a bad problem to have if you ask me ;) .

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Do I even have to say it? DISCORD.

Edited by GLaMOS (AceCord)

Discord's my absolute favorite non-party character. No antagonist can drain the Elements of Harmony from the Mane 6 and turns Ponyville into his own chaotic little world.

(edited)

How could I forget Spike? :o Also, I'm not sure if Discord counts, he's got the head of a pony after all... :huh:

One-eighth pony does not make him a pony, ergo, he is a non-pony ^^ Besides the fact remains also that his species is Draconequus, not pony. So, definitely a non-pony.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

One-eighth pony does not make him a pony, ergo, he is a non-pony ^^ Besides the fact remains also that his species is Draconequus, not pony. So, definitely a non-pony.

Fair enough, I suppose I add Discord to my list as well then. :)
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite would have to be Iron Will. I was originally going to pick discord, but then I realized something incredible.

Iron Will is the Equestrian equivalent of Billy Mays.

Posted Image

"Iron Will here, introducing the new and improved OXICLEAN!"

• Brohoof 1

WHAT? No mention of everypony's favorite smart ass?

Posted Image

That's mah fav right there. He bitch slaps Fluttershy, shoves a book in her face, and throws a piece of food at her in a matter of seconds :). He don't listen to no one :D.

You know, unless Fluttershy stares at him :P