Which princess would you write to?

Arrlong28

Which princess would you write to?  

9 users have voted

1. 1. If you could write to one of the princesses from My Little Pony weekly, like Twilight did, which one would you write to?

• Princess Celestia
    • Princess Luna
    • Princess Cadence
    • Princess Twilight Sparkle
    • Discord???

(edited)

I've been writing to Princess Luna for a while what I'm learning (and 7 good things that have happened to me each week) in a notebook, like Twilight did with Princess Celestia. I sign it with my Pony name, Power Chord.

It's something I would recommend to many of you to practice seeing the bright side of things, if you have problems with it. It has gone very well for me and it has been a very pleasant experience. I guess it's similar to wiritng a Diary.

For this reason, a curiosity has arisen in me: if you had to have a notebook where you could write weekly to a Princess... Who would you write to?

image.thumb.jpeg.3577fd6ba49d6e9381e6a57f3bc2e7eb.jpeg

Edited by Arrlong28
  • Brohoof 2
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, Metemponychosis said:

Can I write to all of them? Because I totally would.

Sure! I never though about that XD

• Brohoof 1

Actually I do write to princesses. @Dreambiscuit is princess of the night and @Ice Princess Silky  is princess of friendship.

Talking about canon princesses from the show I would write to any who would be willing to answer me. I believe any princess have something to teach me.

@Arrlong28, you do the great thing. I'm journalling a lot. My idea was inspired by sea ship journal tho. I was a big fan of pirate theme back then. First I was journaling medical and psychological stuff like migraines and emotions to analyze it later, but now I'm journalling many things I do. Every project on my job and personal ones have separate journals. It helps keep my head free for current task and go back to another quickly. Probably I'm Twilighting too much. :wacko:

• Brohoof 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Thanks 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Crypty Scribbles said:

Actually I do write to princesses. @Dreambiscuit is princess of the night and @Ice Princess Silky  is princess of friendship.

Talking about canon princesses from the show I would write to any who would be willing to answer me. I believe any princess have something to teach me.

@Arrlong28, you do the great thing. I'm journalling a lot. My idea was inspired by sea ship journal tho. I was a big fan of pirate theme back then. First I was journaling medical and psychological stuff like migraines and emotions to analyze it later, but now I'm journalling many things I do. Every project on my job and personal ones have separate journals. It helps keep my head free for current task and go back to another quickly. Probably I'm Twilighting too much. :wacko:

I write to @Dreambiscuit, Princess @Dreambiscuit:rarity:

I’m gonna write to Princess Celestia when it comes to canon princesses. :sunbutt:

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 4
  • Thanks 1

Luna, for sure.

I actually really like your idea! I think framing a diary or journal as writing to Luna (or any other character, really) could seriously help people find proper motivation to consistently write in their journals. I might just have to try doing it myself. Love it!

• Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, Crypty Scribbles said:

I bet Discord has an account in Discord.

No I think Discord just is Discord in disguise having a bit of fun.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Crypty Scribbles said:

Yep @Iforgotmybrain, try it. Journalling is a great journey :orly: If it's being done right of course. I tried couple times in the past but had no motivation to continue.

You’re so wise to journal. It’s so important yet so easily underestimated. I truly respect and admire you ability to reflect. I always enjoy getting letters from you. You downplay just how kind you are. But it is visible from far and wide. Also… the humility stands out, as well :PIPPIPHURRAY: 

15 hours ago, Arrlong28 said:

I've been writing to Princess Luna for a while what I'm learning (and 7 good things that have happened to me each week) in a notebook, like Twilight did with Princess Celestia. I sign it with my Pony name, Power Chord.

It's something I would recommend to many of you to practice seeing the bright side of things, if you have problems with it. It has gone very well for me and it has been a very pleasant experience. I guess it's similar to wiritng a Diary.

For this reason, a curiosity has arisen in me: if you had to have a notebook where you could write weekly to a Princess... Who would you write to?

image.thumb.jpeg.3577fd6ba49d6e9381e6a57f3bc2e7eb.jpeg

WOW this is precious!!

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Ice Princess Silky said:

You’re so wise to journal. It’s so important yet so easily underestimated. I truly respect and admire you ability to reflect. I always enjoy getting letters from you. You downplay just how kind you are. But it is visible from far and wide. Also… the humility stands out, as well :PIPPIPHURRAY: 

WOW this is precious!!

Oh wait. Nvm the poll, I'm writing to Silky.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Luna, she needs lots of friendly letters:LunaMCM: just as much as Celestia.  

@Ice Princess Silky , you're also number 1 on this topic, you're happy and know how to work at the job:fluttershy:  

Awww thank you, lovely! You’re so precious. 

Omg :coco: yei 

I’m always happy to receive them.

• Brohoof 1

I'd write to Cadance since she's the most underappreciated princess amongst the four.

If Sunset were an option, I'd write to her first.

• Brohoof 2

While Luna is by far my favorite pony princess, I would probably write to Twilight because she’s more likely to reply with a friendly letter that would be enjoyable to read, and it would probably be written on nice stationary in purple ink. Luna, if she replied at all, would probably be a little grim, businesslike and somewhat cold, written with some ectoplasmic goo on a scrap of wallpaper ripped from the wall. While each is compelling in their own ways, Twilight would be easier to correspond with.

• Brohoof 3
  • Excited 1