mega thread How famous is the user above you?

Apple      Bloom

Seen you many times. 8\10

• Brohoof 1

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

!Feel Free To Talk And Walk Where Ever You Like On This Forum!

9/10

17 hours ago, TrotteurFuneste said:

Who the phoque are you !?

2/10.

I don't know. -10/10

If I don't understand something or Interpret it wrong, I'm dutch. Sometimes I gamble for meanings of the words. And sometimes I write the wrong words, like week and weak for example. Sorry for it already. :smug:

Discord, Twilight, Sunset, Fluttershy, Starlight, Rarity, Luna, Celestia, Big MCintosh, Cadence, Shining, Minuette, Lyra, Rara, Sweetie Belle, Cheerilee, Derpy, Spike.

I've got no idea.

Wait, I've seen you one time. In life advice you were asking how to give a good party.

(edited)

No, I would never insulted you like that. No I am pretty sure it was "How to give a descent party". :orly:

1/10

Edited by Hierok

9 minutes ago, TrotteurFuneste said:

Are you sure ? I think it was on the "who's the best user of this forum" and you were like "oh yeah Trotteur Funeste is definitely thz best !"

1/10

I'm best pony

6 minutes ago, Hierok said:

No, I would never insulted you like that. No I am pretty sure it was "How to give a descent party". :orly:

1/10

-1/-9

You fractals have no future! QED. Class is dismissed!

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE ALIVE OR DEAD

img-40012-1-img-40012-1-img-40012-1-img-

YOUR MAREFRIEND IS ALWAYS RIGHT

1 hour ago, TrotteurFuneste said:

Weird. I have no memory of that...

MAybe my 1000 years on the moon have damaged my memory...

@BloodDrops  7/10 haven't see you in a while !

Tehe, 10/10

I've nibbles on you before

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE ALIVE OR DEAD

img-40012-1-img-40012-1-img-40012-1-img-

YOUR MAREFRIEND IS ALWAYS RIGHT

(edited)

Eight out of ten--nice to see you again!

Hey, I'm a poet and didn't even know it! ^_^

Edited by Kings&Hooves14

The Brony Code:

Humans are a lie, there are only ponies. Through ponies, I gain friendship.

Through friendship, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken. Ponies shall set me free.

6/10 saw you one or two times before I think.

Haven't been online in months. So I can't tell.

We actually have a reputation stat in the forum now displaying brohoofs. 

Considering that you have accumulated more brohoofs than your total posts, I'd say that you are a frequenter of the forum games often.

7/10.

• Brohoof 1

post-26796-0-54896800-1416226304.png

Now with more added tea leaves!

My fantastic signature made by Gone Airbourne

8\10

7/10

• Brohoof 1

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif