Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc My Little Amnesia~ Amnesia, My Little Pony Style!

Solemn Hour

(edited)

So should I take over now then?

I say so, but I think to be fair we need someone who already has been excepted into the RP... *cough* Starbolt *cough* Edited by Krystal Serenity
  • Brohoof 1

I say so, but I think to be fair we need someone who already has been excepted into the RP... *cough* Starbolt *cough*

next time be more blunt so starbolt do you want to be roleplay leader/game master?

next time be more blunt so starbolt do you want to be roleplay leader/game master?

No wait, sorry I forgot to type a few key words: after "RP" insert "to also second your motion"

Wait... Starbolt is also offline at the moment... whatever just forget the whole vote thing. Sky you are now in charge of this RP and your first order of business should be to accept me into the RP and answer the following question:

Do we have no control in any interactions with the monsters? Like can we say something like "So and so kicked the grunt and knocked it down" or "So and so used a levitation spell on the monster"?

No wait, sorry I forgot to type a few key words: after "RP" insert "to also second your motion"

Wait... Starbolt is also offline at the moment... whatever just forget the whole vote thing. Sky you are now in charge of this RP and your first order of business should be to accept me into the RP and answer the following question:

Do we have no control in any interactions with the monsters? Like can we say something like "So and so kicked the grunt and knocked it down" or "So and so used a levitation spell on the monster"?

you can join and you can interact with the.monsters.just dont post things like its chasing you or it hit you etc

I say so, but I think to be fair we need someone who already has been excepted into the RP... *cough* Starbolt *cough*

Accepted*

Sorry i was still in school. Go do it Sky.

Go for it.

i've been thinking since my timezone is Greenwich i'm going to need to have someone from america that can control the monsters while i'm asleep/at school.

(edited)

i've been thinking since my timezone is Greenwich i'm going to need to have someone from america that can control the monsters while i'm asleep/at school.

Well I'm on the east coast here in the states. If it's alright with everyone else, I'll take over while your away.

Everyone who's in this RP should follow this thread and the actual RP thread

Edited by Krystal Serenity

Well I'm on the east coast here in the states. If it's alright with everyone else, I'll take over while your away.

Everyone who's in this RP should follow this thread and the actual RP thread

Okay if everyone is fine with that then you can be in charge when im gone.

I think I should say now before we get more into this that I've never played Amnesia. So should I go read the wiki on the game?

that or watch a walkthrough, i know a good walk through, i can link it here

I have never played it either ive just watched pewdiepie do a walkthrough

Right tommorow im going to Spain so I might not be able to post for a week hopefully the hotel will have Wi-Fi

I think we already have enough people but what does everypony else think?

I guess 1 more couldnt hurt.

Right tommorow im going to Spain so I might not be able to post for a week hopefully the hotel will have Wi-Fi

If not I'll take over Sky and the RP for you.