1. 1. Xbox 360, Ps3, PC, or Wii

• Xbox 360
    • PS3
    • PC
    • Wii
    • 3DS, and DS
    • Vita
    • Graphing Calculator?
    • None, I don't play video games, I just watch ponies!

Currently? The PC.

But for the all time jaw dropper, it has to be the Nintendo 64. Come on, 3D GRAPHICS?!? Exploring real environments with Mario and Link?!? That was huge! I still remember playing my cousin's old 64 forever ago, and we had endless fun knocking each other around in Mario Kart.

*Sigh*. Back when I was a kid...

• Brohoof 1

The PC

But that doesn't really count as a console : P

Hmm... But My favorite gaming CONSOLES would have to be the Xbox 360 and the 3DS.

And they aren't on the list, but my other favorites are the gameboy advanced, the Nintendo 64 and the NES

Edited by Zalgo

I am honestly a Playstation 3 nut mostly because my favorite games are on that system (the Ratchet and Clank: Future series in case you were wondering :3).

I'm also into Xbox mostly because of the Xbox live party chat feature and the fact that Xbox uses a Points system to buy marketplace merchendise instead of the Credit Card

I find that either the PS1 or SNES are the consoles that I play the most simply because those were the first two systems I have ever owned. My nostalgia goggles are a bit tight, yeah, but those systems had some pretty damn good games.

This current generation really didn't interest me. I found that I played the PS3 a lot more than the Wii, and I hate the Xbox so I obviously didn't get the 360.

I am wanting to try playing pc to see how I like it

I keep hearing a lot of people talk all this good stuff about it so it can't be too bad

Anyone here have any ideas on what type of PC I should get?

Maybe even any games I should try out?

Edited by ~ds8~

Well imma 90's baby so it would be foolish to say anything other than the Nintendo 64. N64 had the most amount of classics ever. Probably the only thing that comes close is the PS2. Alot of the games people play today started on the consoles from the 90's. N64, Sega Genisis, Sega Saturn, PS1. Star Fox, Donkey Kong 64, Lego Racers, Diddy Kong Racing, F-Zero X, Super Smash Bros, Mario Party. Oh the memories!

Nothing can beat the pure class of a PC!

Never played another gaming platform...

I can't even imagine how people can control their characters in games with Their Xbox controlers...

PC... Then Comes Xbox because PC is good for games that are only fun with mods Skyrim and such but the Xbox is fun For games

Like cod and Battlefield 3 and all that stuff I like the controller but the keyboard is good as well

PC has become my favorite platform in general and especially for RPGs

PS3/Xbox360 for online and local multiplayer.

Gamecube/N64 for remembering the "good old times".

I've been a big Nintendo Fanboy until the Wii came out because I loved the N64 and GC. But the Wii was wrong in my opinion. Releasing a console that doesn't feature HD at this point in time and the focus on party games disappointed me a lot. Also: No Paper Mario RPG, no F-Zero and no Star Wars:Rougue Squadron which were main factors for loving the Cube. Also I dislike motion controllers in general

That's a rather short list of consoles, especially since quite a few of them are not actually consoles.

PC is my choice for gaming but it gets neglected anymore and only seems to get horribly done console ports. Should be the other way around since PCs are far more powerful, consoles should get dumbed down PC ports.

That is beside the point though, best pure gaming console will always be the Dreamcast in my mind. The graphics were better than the other consoles of the same generation and the early models could play burned games (which I am lucky enough to have :wub: ). The SNES is an extremely close second though because it has my all-time favorite console game, Super Metroid.

The commodore 64

Best role playing games on the planet, plus it's educational!

The PCs nowadays are lame compared to what I grew up with

• 2 months later...

I will always count the Nintendo 64 as my favorite console ever, but there are no more games that I haven't beaten a million times.

I voted the PC because it is so customizable  and can contain MUCH more power than a Xbox 360 or PS3.