Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So I've decided that...

Aphelion

For the camp talent show this thrusday, I'm going to sing Winter Wrap Up. Afterwords I expect brohooves and hugs from newly converted bronies there (I mean I expext to get beat up and then left for dead from angry haters there, *AHEM*)

In all seriousness though, I'm getting a (Non-brony) friend of mine to record this for proof. Gonna put this on youtube when I get back from camp hopefully, wish me luck... (And safety)

• Brohoof 11

Good luck, are what are doing for music an audio track or will you play it yourself?

Well I ain't singing to no instrumental. Original track. I need vocals to rely on or I sound like a dying cat.

(edited)

Wait your going to sing WWU by yourself? Its fun to sing it as a group :)

I am a horrible singer but i can play the piano so going to play This Day Aria on the piano for my school's talent show.

EDIT Silly me i forgot to wish you: GOOD LUCK!!!!

Edited by Mal (Starbolt)
  • Brohoof 1

Wait your going to sing WWU by yourself? Its fun to sing it as a group :)

Don't have other bronies here, everyone's a loser here hahahaha. Been TRYING to convert since last year camp. Technically it's been a little over a year since I became a brony! Brohooves for everyone to celebrate! /) /)

I sung it in front of a class of about 20. Kind of a badass.

Did I mention that it was 20 weird girls and guys who don't give a feather about my bronyness?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Rest in peace brother.

Now when your balls expand with more depth, do what I did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq5OsKs9z2k

I remember watching that before, but I can't understand a single thing that was said in the video...

Like I just heard "blah blah blah Gary blah blah blah My Little Pony blah blah blah Gary"

Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 1

I sung it in front of a class of about 20. Kind of a badass.

Did I mention that it was 20 weird girls and guys who don't give a feather about my bronyness?

Kind of the same here-ish, just no pony wants to even give the show a try. D:

Also earlier today I drew a picture of Derpy on the whiteboard but SOMEbody went and replaced it with One Direction lyrics.

All of my facehoof... (=_(

Out of ALL the pop bands/artists, it had to be One Direction... Then again it's not Justin Bieber... Heck, even Rebecca Black would be better.

Rest in peace brother.

Now when your balls expand with more depth, do what I did.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq5OsKs9z2k

Damn gurl! Your walk is fierce ~

• Brohoof 2

May the odds be ever in your favor... But seriously, good luck and bring an axe to eradicate the haters. Thou art a braver man than I.

Don't have other bronies here, everyone's a loser here hahahaha. Been TRYING to convert since last year camp. Technically it's been a little over a year since I became a brony! Brohooves for everyone to celebrate! /) /)

Nopony in my class is a brony. *Sadface*

At least my friends dont mind, one of them even offered to draw me Twilight Sparkle. (Cause i cant draw and he is an amazing at drawing.)

For the camp talent show this thrusday, I'm going to sing Winter Wrap Up. Afterwords I expect brohooves and hugs from newly converted bronies there (I mean I expext to get beat up and then left for dead from angry haters there, *AHEM*)

In all seriousness though, I'm getting a (Non-brony) friend of mine to record this for proof. Gonna put this on youtube when I get back from camp hopefully, wish me luck... (And safety)

I did that once but because no one in my school knows what mlp is I won.

I did that once but because no one in my school knows what mlp is I won.

Posted Image

And good luck to you, Aphelion. Can't wait to hear your performance. :P

Well first practice sucked, second was waaay better, time of performance, I was horrible because I threw out my voice from all week...

...However the crowd loved it anyways, some potential bronies asked me what it was all about and I was flat out honest that it was all from My Little Pony and they were knocked on their plots with that information. One said he'd go as far as to watch an episode and kept asking me questions like where did I find out about MLP, what places online I went to to talk about ponies...

As for the video, that'll be popping up sooner or later, but trust me, I'm usually not that bad when it comes to singing, hahaha.