Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The most stupid name for a pony

Bowser

What is this blasphemy of "G3" you speak of.

This does not exist.

*Shoves fingers in ears*

BLAHAHAHAHBLABALAH

On a serious note-

Everypony had a name that is amazing, as ponies are amazing, therefore, argument invalid.

• Brohoof 1

What is this blasphemy of "G3" you speak of.

This does not exist.

*Shoves fingers in ears*

BLAHAHAHAHBLABALAH

On a serious note-

Everypony had a name that is amazing, as ponies are amazing, therefore, argument invalid.

its the truth man

i gotta say G3's "DoodleBoo" has to be the dumbest name id ever heard was someone high when they made that character...

Wait a minute...

Why does that name sound so familiar...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 12

It depends on what you mean. I could type a long strand of swear words and call it a stupid name.

And ponies are amazing, but their names aren't amazing by default. When I first heard of the show, I admit to thinking that the producers were stoned when they thought of "Pinkie Pie". And then I saw what the character looked like.

So, unless DoodleBoo was another version of Ditzy Doo or something similar, then I really have no idea why a name like that would be called a name.

• Brohoof 1

It depends on what you mean. I could type a long strand of swear words and call it a stupid name.

And ponies are amazing, but their names aren't amazing by default. When I first heard of the show, I admit to thinking that the producers were stoned when they thought of "Pinkie Pie". And then I saw what the character looked like.

So, unless DoodleBoo was another version of Ditzy Doo or something similar, then I really have no idea why a name like that would be called a name.

well you can see doodleboo after the intro of g3 mlp right after scootaloo

(edited)

Well if there was somepony named "Supid Name" that would be it..

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

well you can see doodleboo after the intro of g3 mlp right after scootaloo

I'll have to take a look at it, then. I always skip the intros if I ever watch a video from past generations.

All I'm saying is that the logic of the show says that the name of a pony generally reflects what he/she looks like and what he/she does. DoodleBoo doesn't seem to follow that logic.

And neither do most of the ponies in past generations, I'll add.

Edited by Stoner Spike

After this, posting in games 'The STUPIDEST/Most INAPPROPRIATE Pony Names You've Heard/Can Think Of'

And yes, the pony's name is 'Toola Roola.' And honestly? DoodleBoo woulda made a heck of a lot more sense!

Ah, Stupid G3 and you're overbearing girliness...

• Brohoof 1

Well, it IS a children's show ...

The logic behind that name is that children would find the name amusing to say. It's a proven fact that children like silly names / songs, so it only makes sense to tailor your show for that.

(edited)

The blind bag names are... Legendary?

Chance-a-lot, Berry Green, Electric Sky, Pinkie Pie, Rarity Special version, Lulamoon, Crimson Gala,,,

Seems like they've put ever color with the word Berry. Berry Blue, Berry Green...

Oh gods. But their special tallents make me facehoof.

"Minuette - is always on time!"

Edited by Tenshinohana