Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you miss?

Despair

So, Out of everything in the entire world, who would you want to see on more time? In my entire life, I don't think I ever loved anything more than my cat memes. I loved him so much, almost more than any person I have ever met. If there was any thing I could have done to prevent what happened to him, I would do it. Memes, I miss you :'( Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My cousin, Daniel. Died in cancer and he was just one year older than me.

We didn't hang out that much, but when we did we had a blast. What hurts me the most is that i never got the chance to say goodbye.

Edited by Vicke

(edited)

I miss my Uncle and my Grandad,

My Grandad died in 2009, after finding out he had Cancer, and getting through it, he was on the mend, and then a week later he died from a thrombosis.. He was 82 years old.

Posted Image

My Uncle passed away this Christmas day, he was found dead in his house, he died from a heart attack at 67 (im pretty sure thats the age,i might be off) years old.

Posted Image

I Miss them so much, i wish they were still alive, after my Grandad died, i fell into depression which was hard to get out of, and when my Uncle passed away + my ill health, i well into a week of solid drinking and drugs, at the end of it i was rushed to hospital, and was lucky to be alive.

So who do i miss? I miss them.

R.I.P <3

Edited by Speedy Transition
  • Brohoof 1

I miss my Uncle and my Grandad,

First of all, your uncle looks a bit like Ian McKellan.

And one of my favorite uncles died in 2008 while I was deployed to Iraq.

I missed my grandpa from my mom's side dying but I went to his funeral. I got to say goodbye to my grandpa on my dad's side though. They both died last year.

I would want to bring them all back because I was never able to spend much time with any of them. Especially on my mom's side. My grandma can be kinda witch-y so I never really got to know my grandpa. Which I regret more now since I learned he and I had a LOT in common.

Lost all three to varying forms of cancer. Le sigh. :(

• Brohoof 1

My dog Zeb. I raised him myself, and he died of spine cancer when he was six. I watched him be put down, and I have never seen a worse view. I love him so much :(

file:///C:/Users/User/Pictures/IMG_1127.JPG

First of all, your uncle looks a bit like Ian McKellan.

And one of my favorite uncles died in 2008 while I was deployed to Iraq.

I missed my grandpa from my mom's side dying but I went to his funeral. I got to say goodbye to my grandpa on my dad's side though. They both died last year.

I would want to bring them all back because I was never able to spend much time with any of them. Especially on my mom's side. My grandma can be kinda witch-y so I never really got to know my grandpa. Which I regret more now since I learned he and I had a LOT in common.

Lost all three to varying forms of cancer. Le sigh. :(

Sorry to hear that :(

I miss my grandpa he died of lung problems and it was worse since my dad was on vacation with my mom he felt awful not being by a grandpa's side

R.I.P Gereld Kent senior.

Family: Grandma. Never got to see her cause she died when I was still a baby.

Friends: No one in particular really. Just a school friend from high-school is all. Just one meetup with her would be good.

Athletes: Jeff Gordon. Why can't you win NASCAR races anymore?! :(

A friend I had named Haden.

Moved to Hawaii so suddenly. I never had a chance to say good bye.

Long-lost. I don't even have anything to remember him by. We're out of contact, and that will probably stay the same forever.

God, this thread is depressing

For me, I miss my old house. I moved out of it when I was 11, and I'm 17 now... Every now and then I drive past it and I get all teary eyed

I dunno why either... There's really nothing special about it, and I didn't really feel sad when I was moving out of it 6 years ago. I guess it's just yearning for those times past

Also, I miss my 18 year old cousin who died in a car crash a few years ago. I never really was that close to her, but when she died it hit kinda hard :/

I miss all the old pets I've had, but more than any other I miss my first two guinea pigs, Midnight and Mystery. I love my new ones just as much, but I think my first piggies will always be a little bit extra special because they were my first.

I also miss my grandfather on my dad's side. He died last May at 86 and was a very sweet and intelligent man. His life was very well lived (including a 61-year marriage) but it's still sad knowing he's gone.

So, Out of everything in the entire world, who would you want to see on more time? In my entire life, I don't think I ever loved anything more than my cat memes. I loved him so much, almost more than any person I have ever met. If there was any thing I could have done to prevent what happened to him, I would do it. Memes, I miss you :'( Posted Image

ICHC was the first thing that came into my mind. Then I realized that was the cat's name...

I miss my mother. She's not dead though, just in a different town, so nothing compared so some people on this thread O.o

I don't really have anybody that i miss, and my grandparents are still alive, but I wouldn't really miss them too much if they die, yeah, I may feel sorrow, but guess what, both sides of my grandparents have treated me, my bro, and my parents like crap the last few years, and the fact my only Grandpa cares more about making money than us. :(