Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who do you miss?

Despair

This girl.

http://www.facebook.com/malone.sheeran

Malone was my best friend in the whole world. No one had ever been as close to my heart as her. She passed away two months ago from a car accident she had on her way home from work. The day before I had been sitting next to her on a train headed home from San Francisco. My other best friend was the one who told me about her passing. She was the most fun loving, kind, amazing person I knew. She truly taught me more about friendship than anyone or anything (even MLP).

I'll never forget the moments that her twin sister cried in my arms and said "she loved you so much."

And I'll especially never forget when her father collapsed into tears when I came to him in the line at her funeral saying: "God, did she love you."

These moments finally solidified the fact that maybe...just maybe....she loved me almost as much as I loved her.

I want to thank the OP for making this thread. It feels good to talk about her with other people.

I miss my friend Tiffany she died when we were in 9th grade, 4 wheeling accident... I was so shy I could never really talk to her and after I died I couldn't even take it, tried to kill myself just to be with her and tell her how I really felt about her... I loved her, after she was gone I just stopped caring, stopped loving, I let pain and despair be my only emotions and I'm still that way today.

I miss the old days where You can actually say hello to someone in a friendly way

I miss the old days where everything wasnt soo expensive

I miss the old days where I still was a major PC gamer

I miss the old days When I Had good freinds and were fun to hang out with

I miss the old days When I played outside a lot with my neighbors

I miss the old days When there was REAL social activity

But everything changed when the technology got better.

But hey.....things change. :(

I miss my grandpa. He passed away two years ago from cancer. He was great to me, even though for some reason I always felt distant. I regret that.

If I can mention what I miss as well... My life pre-August 2007. When I had no really worries in my life, and my life was normal, and I thought I had a normal future to look forward to. I was very depressing on the surface, but I was so much less on the inside. I had a hope for the future that has been missing ever since.