Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twiliscael

B-but... Ponies just want to love and tolerate you... What do you have against them? What did they do to you? If they bake cookies , so? They be baking just to make you smile! "I love to make you smile smile smile, Yes, I do..."- "Smile, Smile, Smile," as sung by Pinkie Pie, MLP: FiM episode "A Friend in Need".

(edited)

no, u nivite me. i dnt hav the time to wast to Nvite u N since u brones hav nuthing 2 do, u hav tiem 2 wast. so u Nvite me, oar R U scarred?

Uh, shouldn't it be the other way round? You invite us whenever you're free, and if we indeed have no life, It shouldn't take long for us to accept. I mean, if you have time to play now and then, I'm pretty sure you can spare a minute or two to invite beforehand.

And why should we be scarred? You don't even know if any of us is wounded atm.

i do hav a lief. stop acusing me of not havving 1 N jus play me in cod alredy.

Never said you didn't have one, smartypants. Just pointed out the double standard in your claim. Unless you have things to tell us?

I don't even HAVE cod because, guess what - I get my points across through rational thought, not gaming. And I make my own art to pass time, I don't waste it by playing some FPS with fancy 3D violence without creativity.

Protip: the monkey is you.

That so reminds me of "A WINNER IS YOU!"

ihav many girlfriends N they let me sex them wenever i want.

That's now how you spell "prostitute", dummy. XD Edited by Feather Spiral
  • Brohoof 1

monkeys want to peal my banana... what you going to do about it?

let them taek ur banan, BC wen ur banan gets stole, ull get mad. lololololol.

B-but... Ponies just want to love and tolerate you... What do you have against them? What did they do to you? If they bake cookies , so? They be baking just to make you smile! "I love to make you smile smile smile, Yes, I do..."- "Smile, Smile, Smile," as sung by Pinkie Pie, MLP: FiM episode "A Friend in Need".

Uh, shouldn't it be the other way round? You invite us whenever you're free, and if we indeed have no life, It shouldn't take long for us to accept. I mean, if you have time to play now and then, I'm pretty sure you can spare a minute or two to invite beforehand.

And why should we be scarred? You don't even know if any of us is wounded atm.

Never said you didn't have one, smartypants. Just pointed out the double standard in your claim. Unless you have things to tell us?

I don't even HAVE cod because, guess what - I get my points across through rational thought, not gaming. And I make my own art to pass time, I don't waste it by playing some FPS with fancy 3D violence without creativity.

That so reminds me of "A WINNER IS YOU!"

That's now how you spell "prostitute", dummy. XD

long post is to long to rede. #laziness

My...my celery isn't scary is it..?

r

celry is tasty. N nutrishus.

lol, brones wood hav nuthin bettr 2 do than care abut nutrishun.

(edited)

((It's funny because I'm interested in cooking. XD))

Well, then let me shorten that post to something your simplistic and superficial brain can grasp.

LOL u dumb. we dont Nvite ppl on CoD coz tahts nut ho we show were good. we proof our points buy givin racional argument.

N som1 you sleep wit all teh tiem aint a gf, its a beetch. a gf is somwun U care 4 and protect aginst other ppl hoo wanna take her from U.

Edited by Feather Spiral

let them taek ur banan, BC wen ur banan gets stole, ull get mad. lololololol.

long post is to long to rede. #laziness

r

celry is tasty. N nutrishus.

lol, brones wood hav nuthin bettr 2 do than care abut nutrishun.

If you say so... I know what gender I like... If, by any chance, you think otherwise, who am I to correct you, who am I to judge you?

BTW, celery is the most amazing vegetable EVAR!!! /)( Brohoof!

i was gone 4 a few daze, i hav a lief unliek u stoopid brones. lol. i went to sumer skool, lol sux 4 u.

((It's funny because I'm interested in cooking. XD))

Well, then let me shorten that post to something your simplistic and superficial brain can grasp.

LOL u dumb. we dont Nvite ppl on CoD coz tahts nut ho we show were good. we proof our points buy givin racional argument.

N som1 you sleep wit all teh tiem aint a gf, its a beetch. a gf is somwun U care 4 and protect aginst other ppl hoo wanna take her from U.

im not dum. n cod is how u show how good u r. ur argumements r NOT racional. N acording 2 tht logic, i mus get alot of beeches, lol

Omg omg omg i use akimbo fmg and get 30 kills every game in cod omg omgo mglksnalsadvkadmsva lknavlksn.

omg, me 2. we shood play sumtime, u mite be teh only brone hoo haz sum sense. thers a xcepton 2 evry rule, right?

If you say so... I know what gender I like... If, by any chance, you think otherwise, who am I to correct you, who am I to judge you?

BTW, celery is the most amazing vegetable EVAR!!! /)( Brohoof!

no, ur gey. N u r nobody 2 judge, ur not good enuff. N celery is teh geyest veggie.
  • Brohoof 1

Mr. H8er, would you watch the whole series if I offered you...

Would you change your opinion of me if I said I were a girl? 'Cause I'm a girl. One that doesn't need to go to summer school, for that matter. And what a life you must have, posting a thread on MLP Forums about being a hater and telling us we have no life...

AND HOW DARE YOU INSULT CELERY!!!

(edited)

^

Lesbians: ZOMG HOT GIRL-ON-GIRL ACTION YESPLZ- er, I mean, sexual freedom and pride in your true identity

Male gays: AAAARGH MEN WITH MEN IT BUUURRRNS- er, I mean, sexual freedom as long as you don't advertise

Also, beating someone on CoD simply shows you have good reflexes on the controller, not that you're manlier or cooler. And yes, if you have that many girls you sleep with whenever you want, they're beeches and not girlfriends.

Edited by Feather Spiral

^

Lesbians: ZOMG HOT GIRL-ON-GIRL ACTION YESPLZ- er, I mean, sexual freedom and pride in your true identity

Male gays: AAAARGH MEN WITH MEN IT BUUURRRNS- er, I mean, sexual freedom as long as you don't advertise

Also, beating someone on CoD simply shows you have good reflexes on the controller, not that you're manlier or cooler. And yes, if you have that many girls you sleep with whenever you want, they're beeches and not girlfriends.

psssssst... they get paid to do that.
  • Brohoof 1

(Pinkazoid takes a long time understanding sarcasm/playing along, she's very VERY confused by the ones who ask questions)

Mister Hater,

Do you like Scootaloo, she's a chicken, not a pony

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nutrition... is... very... IMPORTANT!!!!!! Celery and the nutrition gained form it is worth more than you could ever imagine!!!! Of course we care about nutrition!Where would we be without it!? You... insulted my celery... No... I will not stand for this, you watch yourself very very carefully young man... just one question... carrots... or cabbages..? YOU CAN'T INSULT MY CELERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU WILL PAY!

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Nutrition... is... very... IMPORTANT!!!!!! Celery and the nutrition gained form it is worth more than you could ever imagine!!!! Of course we care about nutrition!Where would we be without it!? You... insulted my celery... No... I will not stand for this, you watch yourself very very carefully young man... just one question... carrots... or cabbages..? YOU CAN'T INSULT MY CELERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU WILL PAY!

Posted Image Edited by lunatic
  • Brohoof 2

ssry guise, i wus bizy cuz ya know, i hav a lief N all but im back!!!

did you just insult chilly's celery? :unsure:

yes, yes i did. i hope it affecs him moar then it shood.

Mr. H8er, would you watch the whole series if I offered you...

nuh uh. i'd take ur $$$ n leav rly fast so tht noone cood catch me with ur money.

Would you change your opinion of me if I said I were a girl? 'Cause I'm a girl. One that doesn't need to go to summer school, for that matter. And what a life you must have, posting a thread on MLP Forums about being a hater and telling us we have no life...

AND HOW DARE YOU INSULT CELERY!!!

i wood change my opinon if u were girl. u shood get back in the kitchen, lololol. n hoo r u 2 tell me i dont hav a lief? i do.

^

no, if ur gey then ur not ok 4 socity. N no, i do hav skill 4 being good at cod n those girls R my girlfrends, not beeches. they say they luv me.

psssssst... they get paid to do that.

my sex is enuff payment.

(Pinkazoid takes a long time understanding sarcasm/playing along, she's very VERY confused by the ones who ask questions)

Mister Hater,

Do you like Scootaloo, she's a chicken, not a pony

from the very little ive seen, she lokes liek a pone, so shes gey.

^ Reminds me.

What are your thoughts on shipping?

teh fac dat u put sexul things ina show 4 litle girls scares me.

ur celery is stoopid n gey, jus liek u. n i prefer not carrots or cabages, i liek microwaveable green beens.

Posted Image

dafuq?

Made me chuckle that did. :3

i dont aprove of u being hapy.

Dafuq?

finly, some1 agrees its weerd to post sumthing liek tht.

Oh, they'll SAY they love you, naturally. Since you're their customer, they'll say anything you want cuz, y'know, they're paid to please you.

And shipping does not equal sex. A couple can have innocent romance too, you know. Not like you and your "girlfriends".

What are your thoughts on shipping in this new light?

(edited)

Oh, they'll SAY they love you, naturally. Since you're their customer, they'll say anything you want cuz, y'know, they're paid to please

And shipping does not equal sex. A couple can have innocent romance too, you know. Not like you and your "girlfriends".

What are your thoughts on shipping in this new light?

ur jus jellous tht u dnt hav so many girlfrends. And there is no such thing as inocint romance, duh. wut is this, 1st grade? Edited by ADashOfRainbow