Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony battle balance

Bowser

If ponies ever got into a fight ex:1 of every race (except alicorns) would the fight be balanced? I think it cold be like:

pegasai weak to earth pony.

earth pony weak to unicorn.

unicorn weak to pegasai.

Pegasai are weak to earth ponies because pegasai have to swoop down to get them and earth ponies know the ground and have strong bucks.

Earth ponies are weak to unicorns because unicorns have majic advantage.

Unicorns are weak to pegasai because pegasai can easily get out of their magic range tire the unicorn and swoop down and defeat them.

If you think my logic is wrong go on ahead and explain why.

(yes i know they wouldnt really have a fight)

(edited)

WOOHOO FIRST POST sorry I had to

Anyway if it's a simple three way brawl I don't think it would be balanced at all because the unicorns would easily beat any of the other ponies. The pegasi will probably put up a good fight and the Earth ponies may last a little while because they're tough but in the end the unicorns would win.

If it were a full on war scenario I think that the Earth ponies would have a fair chance to win because they have all of the ground rescources (food, wood, etc.). Although the unicorns could theoretically just use magic to teleport/steal their food and rescourses or simply create it with Magic, therefore the Unicorns would still probably win. Since the pegasi don't have access to any rescourses and the only card they could play would be altering the weather (which would probbably just be more of a nusance than an actual problem for the other ponies). However it is believed that the pegasi seem to have a long history in warfare so perhaps that could give them a tactical advantage.

Edited by Krystal Serenity

(edited)

Unicorns would dominate simply because they have magic. They might have a little trouble against pegasi, but the pegasi are still close range fighters, meaning the unicorns could still take them down before the pegasi even had a chance to attack, and magic could largely nullify any ranged or weather attacks. Same with earth ponies, but they don't even have the ability to easily get out of a unicorns range.

Earth ponies and pegasi are more evenly matched, but the pegasi would still win fairly easily. Although they probably couldn't win very often in hand-to-hand combat, pegasi could just drop things on the earth ponies, and we can't forget that they have weather control. Lightning strikes > kicks to the face.

So, in a war:

Unicorns >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pegasi >>> Earth ponies

Edited by Evilshy

i think that the earth ponies would get destroyed no matter what. Pegasi would be able to fly up and dodge all of their attacks (except maybe bucking apples at them :P) and then swoop down to strike and fly back up to safety. Unicorns would be able to telekinetically/ magically decimate them. So yeah, earth ponies are screwed.

So, in a war:

But everywhere else:

Pegasi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Unicorns=Earth ponies.

Unicorns would dominate simply because they have magic. They might have a little trouble against pegasi, but the pegasi are still close range fighters, meaning the unicorns could still take them down before the pegasi even had a chance to attack, and magic could largely nullify any ranged or weather attacks. Same with earth ponies, but they don't even have the ability to easily get out of a unicorns range.

Earth ponies and pegasi are more evenly matched, but the pegasi would still win fairly easily. Although they probably couldn't win very often in hand-to-hand combat, pegasi could just drop things on the earth ponies, and we can't forget that they have weather control. Lightning strikes > kicks to the face.

So, in a war:

reminds me of sonic 06

trying to find picture of pony unicorn and pegasis hand shapes and this came up...

Well then I just turned into a pony... problems?
  • Brohoof 1