Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Azura

I usually exceed some ponies expectations. ;)

It'll be done within the next 24 hours, but it shouldn't take that long.

I'm quite busy right now. :blush:

post-3011-0-11205100-1342809145.png

Is that fine? :blush:

:o I love it! Thank you SOO much! :D

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, CC, it's me again. I'd like to request a signature. I don't have any specific requests. Here are some pictures I'd like in it. Just go mad.

post-3288-0-25119800-1343066399_thumb.pngpost-3288-0-95016600-1343066399_thumb.pngpost-3288-0-43439000-1343066400_thumb.pngpost-3288-0-27713400-1343066401_thumb.pngpost-3288-0-95481400-1343066401_thumb.png

Also, this is off-topic, but sorry about Lava Pegasus. I have the same opinion. There were several times where I took a request, then at the last second, a poorly cut out, half-assed version is posted.

Resolution: The limit for this forum

Character: Pinkie Pie

Can it have cupcakes in the backround? If not, a sky blue backround please.

Text: Thunderstorm

Others: Nothing else really..

Sorry if I did this incorrectly. D:

Resolution: The limit for this forum

Character: Pinkie Pie

Can it have cupcakes in the backround? If not, a sky blue backround please.

Text: Thunderstorm

Others: Nothing else really..

Sorry if I did this incorrectly. D:

At least I understand what you want though you never told me what colored background you wanted so I suppose you wanted me to choose something that will match what you requested.

post-3011-0-18395800-1343104088.png

If you can please give me credits under the signature, it really helps out.

At least I understand what you want though you never told me what colored background you wanted so I suppose you wanted me to choose something that will match what you requested.

post-3011-0-18395800-1343104088.png

If you can please give me credits under the signature, it really helps out.

*hugs you to death* OMP IT'S AMAZING THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU :D OMP

No problem! I'll do that! You deserve it!

(edited)

I wouldn't mind, just post a request and I'll try my best.

I also remember where Pinkie was placing "Hay Bacon Strips" on a pie that Rarity devoured at the end of the video.

Yupp, well I was wondering, could you put the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor doing a Sonic Rainboom with RD? Separate though. Also Rainbow can't be in the F-22 :) I would VERY much appreciate it, and I can supply almost every photo you need. Almost

P.S : no .GIF

P.P.S : F-22 could be like this : http://4.bp.blogspot...lling+G%27s.jpg http://i.imgur.com/j2uHk.jpg

Edited by F-22brony

Yupp, well I was wondering, could you put the Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor doing a Sonic Rainboom with RD? Separate though. Also Rainbow can't be in the F-22 :) I would VERY much appreciate it, and I can supply almost every photo you need. Almost

P.S : no .GIF

P.P.S : F-22 could be like this : http://4.bp.blogspot...lling+G%27s.jpg http://i.imgur.com/j2uHk.jpg

What a rather confusing request you have there, though I am going to have to say no as I have no idea how to export the jet with the rainbow with it.

Sorry but I suppose that will never work and nopony on this forum can do such a request unless you do some alterations.

I can still try if you want to though so don't be too down in the dumps, all you have to do is say yes and I'll attempt it.

What a rather confusing request you have there, though I am going to have to say no as I have no idea how to export the jet with the rainbow with it.

Sorry but I suppose that will never work and nopony on this forum can do such a request unless you do some alterations.

I can still try if you want to though so don't be too down in the dumps, all you have to do is say yes and I'll attempt it.

No, it's ok. I was just wondering anyway :P But if not that one then could you do a Dashfire one, just not as funny. But more..... cute..

I feel so dumb for saying that.

No, it's ok. I was just wondering anyway :P But if not that one then could you do a Dashfire one, just not as funny. But more..... cute..

I suppose you'll have to find somepony else because I have no idea how to make things cute, this is just my style and I don't know what you consider cute.

I suppose you'll have to find somepony else because I have no idea how to make things cute, this is just my style and I don't know what you consider cute.

Ok. And now I feel bad, like I insulted you.. I'm sorry.

Ok. And now I feel bad, like I insulted you.. I'm sorry.

It's fine, I don't feel insulted.

If nopony can do it then I'll attempt it tomorrow since I have to go to now for today.

(edited)

It's fine, I don't feel insulted.

If nopony can do it then I'll attempt it tomorrow since I have to go to now for today.

Ok, well if I can help with anything, just say the word. Well since you're going, good night. (ingore this in the parentheses , I was at 96 characters and needed text)

Edited by F-22brony

(edited)

Hey cloud chaser. I was wondering if I could have one of these signatures too. You're really good at it.

If you can..here's what I was thinking...

Posted Image

So put Rainbowdash (in the same form as this one above ^) off to the right side and cut the legs from the picture. So that way it's just her face, arms, and wings. Then on the far left write in small yet readable writing that says "Power to the Rainbow!" Other than that do whatever else you think would look right. It could have a sky blue background with clouds. The rest is your call. Tell me if that's alright. I'll make sure to give you credit for the signature. :D

Edited by PonyInTheFedora

Hey cloud chaser. I was wondering if I could have one of these signatures too. You're really good at it.

If you can..here's what I was thinking...

Posted Image

So put Rainbowdash (in the same form as this one above ^) off to the right side and cut the legs from the picture. So that way it's just her face, arms, and wings. Then on the far left write in small yet readable writing that says "Power to the Rainbow!" Other than that do whatever else you think would look right. It could have a sky blue background with clouds. The rest is your call. Tell me if that's alright. I'll make sure to give you credit for the signature. :D

As long as you're going to become an active poster around this forum I'll be glad to take that request. :)

I'll work on it now.

As long as you're going to become an active poster around this forum I'll be glad to take that request. :)

I'll work on it now.

Thanks! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be here a long time, so no worries about that part. ;)

Thanks! I deeply appreciate it! I'll be here a long time, so no worries about that part. ;)

post-3011-0-92790800-1343152543.png

If you want me to change anything then please do tell because I'm not sure if that's what you wanted. :lol:

It's awesome! It was supposed to say power to the rainbow though, not of XD Is it alright if you change that? You did awesome though, everything else is perfect.

It's awesome! It was supposed to say power to the rainbow though, not of XD Is it alright if you change that? You did awesome though, everything else is perfect.

post-3011-0-60111400-1343153463.png

I had to redo the whole text but it's not a big deal.

Is there anything else you want me to change?

Nope. Your art is perfect! Thank you SO MUCH! I have to say not only are you amazing but you work fast!

Thanks, I'm usually really good at using computers though I could have been faster if I had access to my desktop instead.

I'm on my Macbook Pro 13 inch and I will be using that for the next two weeks for the holidays.

(edited)

Nice. It was still pretty fast. I'm on my IPad 2nd generation so I have to wait to get on my Mac before I can use your signature.

Edit: It worked this time.

Edited by PonyInTheFedora

Nice. It was still pretty fast. I'm on my IPad 2nd generation so I have to wait to get on my Mac before I can use your signature.

Edit: It worked this time.

I'm glad it worked for you, I also appreciate the credits.

If you want a new signature some other day feel free to place a request down here on my thread.

I'm glad it worked for you, I also appreciate the credits.

If you want a new signature some other day feel free to place a request down here on my thread.

You're welcome!

I won't need a new signature anytime soon, I like this one a lot, but if I ever need a new one, I do know who to go to. ;)

Thanks again!

You're welcome!

I won't need a new signature anytime soon, I like this one a lot, but if I ever need a new one, I do know who to go to. ;)

Thanks again!

No problem, it's nice to have somepony leaving a request every now and then so if you want a signature then request now!