Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Azura

Oh it's okay, I've been busy as well lately since the exams are coming up.

I'll do your request once I have time, hopefully before Easter.

Hey no worries do it whenever you have time i don't find waiting for a quality signature  ;) Blah blah blah blah blah blah 100 characters

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Resolution: Forum size

Character: (picture shown below)

Color: sort of a grayish color, like a rain cloud

Text: Wolfe Tone. Now leading the Jarrow Crusade

Terribly sorry it's an OC, but I don't really feel like a regular pony on my sig.

attachicon.gifmeme copy.jpg

Oh yeah, no flowers or happy things in it please.

The picture that you provided is extremely poor quality and very small resolution. If you don't have the pony code for your OC, I cannot create a signature for you.

It's a bit of a different version of me, (I made several) here it is:

353D070060C1C1C100000003000D7FEBFUN183724C21000070D6E2C1FF7FFF0Y107F3FCC004CB2

If you feel adding anything else is necessary, please do. And thanks in advance  :lol: 

@, @, @,

I've been keeping you ponies waiting for a little while so I thought I'd get it over and done with.

post-3011-0-12173600-1362750315.png

post-3011-0-59298200-1362750317.png

post-3011-0-38769500-1362750320.png

If there is anything you want me to change, please quote/mention me and I'll see what I can do.

@, @, @,

I've been keeping you ponies waiting for a little while so I thought I'd get it over and done with.

attachicon.gifSkyeblast.png

attachicon.gifDerpyTheMessenger.png

attachicon.gifOireann.png

If there is anything you want me to change, please quote/mention me and I'll see what I can do.

OMG THANK YOU!! :DDD I lovelove the words, and the background effects and whatever that stuff is..

this frigging "100 characters minimum" thing is fucking annoying me.

OMG THANK YOU!! :DDD I lovelove the words, and the background effects and whatever that stuff is..

this frigging "100 characters minimum" thing is fucking annoying me.

I'm glad you like it Skyeblast! If there is anything you'd like me to change, just tell me and I'll change/fix it.

By the way, 100 characters isn't that bad, it's actually quite easy to go past without even knowing.

XD that looks awesome azure, thanks for spending the time on it! I'll put it up as soon as i'm done typing this. Damn 100 charachter limit>.< i just wanna say thank you

It's Azura and not Azure. Since some ponies might get it mixed up between two different ponies, I thought I'd tell you that. Anyway, have fun with the signature and remember to hit the brohoof button if you don't mind! ;)

It's Azura and not Azure. Since some ponies might get it mixed up between two different ponies, I thought I'd tell you that. Anyway, have fun with the signature and remember to hit the brohoof button if you don't mind! ;)

*damnit* sorry about that, i'm just used to the color Azure and not Azura. I bit if a habit thing. Give me few tries and i'll have it in no time.

and i hit the brohoof button ;)

Hey Azura/Cloud Chaser need any help around here. I'll help with the signature request that break the rules. You helped me understand how to make a signature now I'm going help you!

Hey Azura/Cloud Chaser need any help around here. I'll help with the signature request that break the rules. You helped me understand how to make a signature now I'm going help you!

Thanks but no thanks. You can help the ponies over at the "Free Signatures For Everypony" thread instead. ;)

Anyway, thanks again for the offer but I have to say no. :(

• 1 year later...

Uhh...I completely forgot what the resolution is supposed to be and stuff. xD Well, you know me, just the "normal" way I suppose. ^^

I was wondering if you could do one with all the mane six in their rainbow power form? x3 I'll give you complete freedom in what to do. Make it look however you like!

Is that okay?