Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Arylett Charnoa

Howdy everypony! I'm a huge pony artist, and I'ma looking for a place to show off. I'm always happy to do some work for some other ponies too though. I love to draw OC ponies. Here's some of my work:

post-809-0-79672100-1324548524_thumb.png

post-809-0-94795200-1324548547_thumb.png

(Aerial Snaps ain't mine. That's a friend of mine's. I did it for him.)

post-809-0-93047800-1324548577_thumb.png

(I'm on the right, my boyfriend's on the left.)

post-809-0-40346600-1324548594_thumb.png

(Pegasus does not belong to me. Drawn for a contest.)

post-809-0-07009800-1324548672_thumb.png

(This one's me meeting my boyfriend. I'm the crazy pony to the left about to tackle him. In the background, that's my family.)

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough
  • Brohoof 6

Thanks guys! And yeah, the leg is pointy... hm. I might fix that later.

Wow. This is amazing! I really love the last picture. Are you using a Graphics Tablet or something?

Anyway, could you draw a picture of Lyra? :P

Why yes, yes I am.

I've never drawn her before, so this should be interesting. Sure!

These are really good! I especially love the dress you made for your ponysona in the third one. It's absolutely lovely! Your OC looks quite nice, too; you did an excellent job in designing her. Overall, I really like your work! I look forward to seeing more in the future!

Just thought I'd stop by and say I really like your work.

I had to see more after I saw your avatar and signature set. Your pony is adorable. It impresses me how well people can do the style. I can't draw at all. =(

These are really good! I especially love the dress you made for your ponysona in the third one. It's absolutely lovely! Your OC looks quite nice, too; you did an excellent job in designing her. Overall, I really like your work! I look forward to seeing more in the future!

Thank you! I'm really glad you like her design and her dress. That dress... whew. took me a while to get right.

Wow, this is great work! You should help us (by us, I really mean Fluttershy) with Avatars and signatures!

I'd love to help! But probably a little later. I've got a bit of a long to do list of requests and late Christmas gifts. When that dwindles down though, I'll let you know.

Just thought I'd stop by and say I really like your work.

I had to see more after I saw your avatar and signature set. Your pony is adorable. It impresses me how well people can do the style. I can't draw at all. =(

Thanks! Heh, I'm really flattered by that. It just takes practice, really. When I first started out... I couldn't imitate the style at all. I just reference the show a lot, and I fill any blanks in with my own assumptions. Even though it's in pony style, I've really made it towards my own style. That's the key. Make the pony style your own.

I haven't had much time (or motivation) lately to do much drawings, but I've just decided to do two quick things. I own all of these things my OC's wearing in the pictures in real life. I couldn't really decide which one I liked better, with or without the shawl, so I just decided to show both. I'll show you guys:

post-809-0-38771300-1325509071_thumb.png

post-809-0-27379900-1325509139_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

...Dang, I just noticed that people replied to this. Burugh. Sorry!

this is good! keep it up, im looking forward for more!

Thanks! I definitely will.

wonderfull drawings :D keep it up ^^

Again, thank you. :D

I just can't get over how great this is! Do you use Photoshop or SAI?

Photoshop. Really? It's that great? Whoa.

These look like they could almost be animated into the show itself! Well done!

WOW. You... really really mean that? I don't even vector. All of this is just hand-drawn... I am extremely flattered.

These are pretty amazing! Wish id have noticed this earlier.

Great stuff!

Ahaha, thank you for your compliment.

WOW these are good!

Thank you. :D

Wow. This is amazing! I really love the last picture. Are you using a Graphics Tablet or something?

Anyway, could you draw a picture of Lyra? :P

Decided to draw something a little different... since personally, I find it kind of boring to draw canon ponies in the show accurate style. Hope you like it (even if it's probably not very good. It's done in my own personal style):

post-809-0-19395000-1328171862_thumb.png

Thank you. :D

Decided to draw something a little different... since personally, I find it kind of boring to draw canon ponies in the show accurate style. Hope you like it (even if it's probably not very good. It's done in my own personal style):

post-809-0-19395000-1328171862_thumb.png

Well even though the one leg looks a bit funny, I think it looks cute! :D