Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The biggest mistake in all of the my little pony generations

Bowser

Biggest MLP mistake? Having any generation other than four.

But without the previous generations, Lauren Faust would never have been interested in creating Friendship Is Magic! We need them in order to have MLP as it stands now.

• Brohoof 3

But without the previous generations, Lauren Faust would never have been interested in creating Friendship Is Magic! We need them in order to have MLP as it stands now.

What if Friendship is Magic was the FIRST season, though? The seasons have gotten better and better, so if that were the case, we'd have at least three more awesome seasons to look forward to!

What if Friendship is Magic was the FIRST season, though? The seasons have gotten better and better, so if that were the case, we'd have at least three more awesome seasons to look forward to!

Do you mean the first incarnation? Well that's a different story. Of course that would be preferable; but as it stands, Lauren was inspired by the previous generations. For all of their faults, there is no FiM without G1, G2, and G3.

• Brohoof 1

When does anything from a previous episode ever get mentioned?

Apologies for the editfest. Habit o' mine. :blush:

A lot, actually.

An example would be that Rainbow Dash was reading a book on Daring Do after her episode, "Read it and Weep".

Biggest problem in ALL of the generations. :huh: Hmmm... :mellow: this...

The horror...the horror... :unsure:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4TedkQP_hM

^THIS

That shoobedoo (shoo-shoobedoo!) should play whenever I enter a room. :lol:

But then, I'd be walking into rooms constantly just for it.

So...

I've no idea if the cons outweigh the pros. :mellow:

I've seen all of 15 minutes of some other gen. I proceeded to gouge my eyes out, inject myself with needles of my own adrenaline, jump off the roof of my house, grow bat wings, and fly straight to hell. It'd be less torture than watching anymore of that...that abomination.

Crap, well that's a loaded question.

G1: Okay, most of the ponies' names are really stupid and unimaginative, they over-use rainbow manes, too much stereotypical 'cuteness'.

G2: Same as G1, but worse, and there's no plot to the episodes. ("Plot as in "Story" :P )

G3: Um, the whole thing. Please, let's just obliterate all traces of it from the world.

G4: Too many 'one-shot' characters, they break the fourth wall too much, NOT ENOUGH GRYPHONS. (Yes, I use the correct spelling, unlike pretty much everybody else on the planet.)

The first 3 generations were intended for a young female audience, plus trying to sell the actual toys. The characters in those generations were mostly boring and barely had a personality.

In G4, I'd say the characters who only appear in 1 episode. I also wish there were more episodes containing the full mane 6 playing a huge role instead of just a few in an episode/all of them showing up but being a minor part of the story

• 9 years later...