Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Your top 10 Animated shows

~Lawful Jordo~

1. My little pony:friendship is magic (easily my favorite and also the first series where I care about the fandom)

2. Digimon (My favorite anime and a series that I still like to watch on youtube)

3. Soul Eater (I stumbled across it one year ago and I really like it. Its so much fun to watch

4. Futurama (I am a fan of Groenings shows and I almost like "The Simpsons" and "Futurama" equally, but Futurama has Bender and Zoidberg^^)

5. The Simpsons (a classic that never gets old)

6. Gundam Wing ( I used to watch it a lot in high-school and I really like the drawing style)

7. One Piece (Also one of the things I watched in high-school. I just stopped watching because the story advances so slow)

8. South Park (I love some episodes and dislike a few others but overall the series has made me laugh a lot)

9. Kim Possible (Also one of my high-school cartoons)

10. Devil May Cry ( I watched it because I like the game and Dante is just so badass :) )

1. MLP: FiM

2. Beyblade Metal Fusion/Metal Masters

3. Futurama

4. Green Lantern: The Animated Series

5. Ed Edd & Eddy

6. Beavis & Butt-Head

7. Family Guy

8. American Dad

9. South Park

10. The Boondocks

I updated my list a bit.

6. Moomin

So Moomin is actually good? I thought it has just been trending because of the adorable character.

I've been meaning to check out the real show for a while.

01 Sailor Moon

I walked into the house yesterday to catch my sister watching Sailor Moon! I was so happy! :D

10. The Boondocks

I feel like I have to watch more Boondocks

So Moomin is actually good? I thought it has just been trending because of the adorable character.

I've been meaning to check out the real show for a while.

It's actually very good if not a bit melodramatic for a children's show but that's really actually just a part of the appeal. I guess the story is why I enjoyed it when I was younger.

A good amount of mine will be anime as I watch that more than I watch animated shows but here goes in no particular order:

MLP (duh, wouldn't be on this site if it wasn't one of my favorites)

Spongebob Squarepants (movie and later seasons included. Cry moar season 4-6 haters)

Ah My Goddess

Darker Than Black

Midori Days

Azumanga Daioh

Black Lagoon

Sonic the Hedgehog SatAM

Blassreiter

Disney's House of Mouse