Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Co-Op Brony Retro Gaming Team (YouTube Series) [Partner Wanted]

Skar

Hey! Skar here. I've been in the biggest urge to play Retro Games.

And with that, the idea of a YouTube series of "Brony" retro gaming came to mind,

So does anyone from the forums want to jump on Skype chat with me, play a classic game for the SNES together, let me record it, and put it on YouTube?

Of course well be using the zsnes emulator to play together, using it's netplay.

Game in mind: Donkey Kong Country 2

Mentions: Goof Troop, Contra III, Super Mario World

Must have some kind of USB controller, and a headset

My USB controller is busted, or I'd be interested. I'm quite adept at playing emulated games with a keyboard, but that's a bit loud, and my microphone tends to pick up the clicking of the keys a bit.

I record videos like that with my friend Cleveland Rock all the time, only usually he plays by himself while I watch and give commentary. One video he and I recorded ended up getting over 10k views. Of course, the one video where I start ranting and raving like a madman would be the one that the internet picks up on. :unsure:

My USB controller is busted, or I'd be interested. I'm quite adept at playing emulated games with a keyboard, but that's a bit loud, and my microphone tends to pick up the clicking of the keys a bit.

I record videos like that with my friend Cleveland Rock all the time, only usually he plays by himself while I watch and give commentary. One video he and I recorded ended up getting over 10k views. Of course, the one video where I start ranting and raving like a madman would be the one that the internet picks up on. :unsure:

Awesome. Well it would be a bit loud to use a keyboard, like you said. No way to NOT record it huh? Ah well.

If there is a SNES emulator, then I'm in.

There sure is! zsnes emulator to be exact. I have tested the netplay and it does indeed work!