Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dragon Fluttershy? [SPOILERS]

murkyx

(edited)

Unless she actually was the soul of a dragon stuck in a pony's body. ;) Would make sense, she is try to keep her dark side contained. lol.

Nothing in the show says that. But that kinda sounds like Friendship is Witchcraft! In that Fluttershy's ddad is a dragon. Edited by Viridian Daybreak

Nothing in the show says that. But that kinda sounds like Friendship is Witchcraft! In that Fluttershy's ddad is a dragon.

YEP! But speculation is fun. :lol:

Yeah, maybe she learned new stuff and became more great and powerful?

or it was Twilight.

I am so excited for this one!

We all know that Spike "Secretly" loves Rarity. How about if Rarity displays a bit of jealousy when Spike sees Flutterdragon and goes...

"She's BEEEE-UU-TIFULLL!"

• Brohoof 2

We all know that Spike "Secretly" loves Rarity. How about if Rarity displays a bit of jealousy when Spike sees Flutterdragon and goes...

"She's BEEEE-UU-TIFULLL!"

EPIC EPISODE RIGHT HERE.
  • Brohoof 3

I'm psyching myself up for season three with all this speculation! Time, I order you to speed up!

Dammit, time never listens to me!

time always listens to me and IT WAS THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE!

that's pretty beast. But didn't fluttershy have a fear of dragons in the one ep?

Yes, it was "DRAGONSHY." And that is why we are so excited, to see her become her worst nightmare!

It wont be Trixi. Because we need a fuller episode of Trixi.

I'm a little cynical on this. It sounds like it could be just a rumor, but I'm always kind of cynical on these sorts of things.

Anyway, if it IS true, it sounds like Season 3 is really going to try to mix things up a lot more and go further with its plots. Personally, I find the thought of this highly pleasant. Also, I love transformation and seeing peoples' reactions to being turned into another species, so... yeah, if this is a real episode, it'd probably be a favourite of mine.

Also really curious to see what literal Dragonshy looks like. Somebody's probably already drawn it knowing this fandom.

I'm really looking forward to that episode! I just hope that Fluttershy's personality doesn't change, like when Spike became a large dragon. They could really do a lot with that. It will probably be a sad episode, but in the end Fluttershy will learn that dragons aren't so bad as she thought.

(edited)

I'm a little cynical on this. It sounds like it could be just a rumor, but I'm always kind of cynical on these sorts of things.

Anyway, if it IS true, it sounds like Season 3 is really going to try to mix things up a lot more and go further with its plots. Personally, I find the thought of this highly pleasant. Also, I love transformation and seeing peoples' reactions to being turned into another species, so... yeah, if this is a real episode, it'd probably be a favourite of mine.

Also really curious to see what literal Dragonshy looks like. Somebody's probably already drawn it knowing this fandom.

Watch the Comic Con MLP pannel. They were talking about favorite episodes the voiced and stuff and the one who voices rarity (i forget her name) stated she also really loved hearing fluttershy's voice coming from that big dragon. I don't think any of them caught it, but we did! BTW, the comment is a ways in.

Edited by Mindrop

Well Meghan McCarthy just took a giant sword and decapitated this rumor

post-124-0-01986300-1342502278.png

Unless it's another smokescreen to distract us away from the original rumor.

Anyways new guess = Fluttershy nearly eaten by a dragon, talks from inside it's mouth

• Brohoof 1

What if Spike gains a crush for her instead?

Rarity will be jealous... -gasp- where's the popcorn?!

Well Meghan McCarthy just took a giant sword and decapitated this rumor

post-124-0-01986300-1342502278.png

Anyways new guess = Fluttershy nearly eaten by a dragon, talks from inside it's mouth

That's even better o__o

That is going to be a great episode. I wonder if she is going to turn into a big dragon or a little dragon?

I bet you anything it's boing to be the big dragon option, just because it will be all the more entertaining and suprising.

Oh my, that'd make a rather....er....

INTERESTING episode.. :blink:

that is one cute avatar.

On topic, that would be really weird...

but awesome nonetheless.