Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dragon Fluttershy? [SPOILERS]

murkyx

In this past Comic Con, they clearly discussed a future episode for Season 3 where Fluttershy becomes a dragon. (most likely by accident)

What are your opinions on this episode idea? What do you think the moral would be, and how do you think it will play out?

Discuss.

• Brohoof 1

It'd be funny if they call the episode 'Dragonshy 2.' :lol:

Anyway, I think it'll be a great episode, and the moral will probably be something along the lines of 'don't judge somepony until you've taken a walk in their shoes' or something. :huh:

This would only be further proof that Fluttershy is indeed the Incredible Hulk of MLP. Even if she becomes a dragon by accident, that's all the better: so did Bruce Banner. If she rages and transforms into a dragon, we can all die happy.

Or at least I can.

• Brohoof 12

This would only be further proof that Fluttershy is indeed the Incredible Hulk of MLP. Even if she becomes a dragon by accident, that's all the better: so did Bruce Banner. If she rages and transforms into a dragon, we can all die happy.

Or at least I can.

And thus, my dreams of Spike being the Hulk were shattered. :(

• Brohoof 3

Doesn't this topic need a

?

And so it shall be.

Thanks for the reminder. Don't know why I forgot.

A pony FS was enough to scare a dragon away, and apparently strong enough to wrestle a bear.

A dragon FS should be as strong as Bahamuth or maybe Tiamat (just google it)

An angry dragon FS?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

Angry Dragon FS you say?....Run.

Can you outrun a dragon? An angry one, to be precise.

Unless your cutiemark is running or flying, pray that your death be swift :P

But I doubt Fluttershy will harm anything that's smaller than her. Maybe the worst possible outcome is a time out and no dessert for dinner

• Brohoof 1

it think twilight will try a fear conquring spell on Fluttershy but it goes wrong and she becomes a dragon.

honestly i'm not lookg foward to this and now that the season 3 spoilers are coming out im gona go live in a cave

Well, considering Fluttershy's phobia of dragons, this would then serve well as a 'walk a mile in their shoes' moral. Or hey, maybe the whole cast turns into dragons and spike turns into a colt? It's possible.

But if it is just Fluttershy, think of the possibility? Spike may become infatuated with her, leaving Rarity to become increasingly jealous (although she does not understand why) and then Garble may reappear and may in turn fall for her as well.

I mean, think of the possibilities here.

(edited)

The only immutable law of the universe is the Law of Irony. Fluttershy, who famously has a mortal fear of dragons, becoming a dragon would comply with that law.

However, Spike's loyalty to Rarity might be challenged by a beautiful yellow and pink dragon with a kind, gentle soul. I can see him now...

"How are my spines? Are they straight?"

Edit: It seems Wormtail96 beat me to it as I was typing this up. In my defense, I refer to the first sentence of this post. ^_^

Edited by ponyvangelist