-Californication

-Fringe

-Community

-how i met you mother

-Freak and Geeks 

-River Monsters

-south park

-Breaking Bad

and more I just can't remember lol but these are all awesome beyond all measures.

Heh. I'm not going to put them in order, I don't think that I'd be able to do that. Well for starters, MLP:FiM, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Firefly (this is hands down my favorite show, that one I can say without any doubts.) Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 24, How I Met Your Mother, Psych, Being Human (UK), Scrubs, and lastly, but certainly not least, Jericho.

Now shows that I think look interesting, I just need to finish my backlog (which consists of Buffy, Angel, Doctor Who and Being Human.) before starting them. Warehouse 13, The X-Files, Star Trek (classic and TNG), Battlestar Galactica, Once Upon a Time, Grimm, Dollhouse, Alphas, The Venture Bros., Breaking Bad, Supernatural and Fringe. Oh my god, so many shows to watch. 

I just started watching that the other day! Awesome show so far! My sister originally said I should check it out, were scifi geeks :P

Edited by Leaf Link

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”

Mark Twain derpy_emoticon1.png

Heres my list of awesome television :3

-Dexter

-Californication

-Fringe

-Community

-how i met you mother

-Freak and Geeks 

-River Monsters

-south park

-Breaking Bad

and more I just can't remember lol but these are all awesome beyond all measures.

I just started watching that the other day! Awesome show so far! My sister originally said I should check it out, were scifi geeks tongue.png

Which one did you begin to watch? There were quite a few sci-fi shows on my list, so you'll have to be a bit more specific! I'm a huge sci-fi geek myself.

Willow_Blend_by_kmilavigne.png

Heh. I'm not going to put them in order, I don't think that I'd be able to do that. Well for starters, MLP:FiM, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Firefly (this is hands down my favorite show, that one I can say without any doubts.) Buffy the Vampire Slayer, 24, How I Met Your Mother, Psych, Being Human (UK), Scrubs, and lastly, but certainly not least, Jericho.

Now shows that I think look interesting, I just need to finish my backlog (which consists of Buffy, Angel, Doctor Who and Being Human.) before starting them. Warehouse 13, The X-Files, Star Trek (classic and TNG), Battlestar Galactica, Once Upon a Time, Grimm, Dollhouse, Alphas, The Venture Bros., Breaking Bad, Supernatural and Fringe. Oh my god, so many shows to watch. 

I watched a few of those, most prominently Psych, that's an extremely entertaining show.  For the shows you want to watch, i suggest fringe.

• Brohoof 1

I watched a few of those, most prominently Psych, that's an extremely entertaining show.  For the shows you want to watch, i suggest fringe.

Yes I had planned on starting Fringe and Dollhouse next, Dollhouse mostly because it's Joss Whedon so I know it'll be amazing!

Willow_Blend_by_kmilavigne.png

@,oh opps lol I accidentally deleted the first sentence of that post lol. I mean't being human, that show rocks so far :P Me and my sister just finished watching all of the stargate sg1 series and now are moving on to that :3 if your into scifi I would definitely check stargate out!

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.”

Mark Twain derpy_emoticon1.png

1. Breaking Bad

2. Breaking Bad

3. Community

4. Community

5. The X-Files

6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

7. Dexter

8. Fawlty Towers

9. Monk

10. The Kids in the Hall

start with Breaking Bad

seriously

do it now

NOW

• Brohoof 1

Yes I had planned on starting Fringe and Dollhouse next, Dollhouse mostly because it's Joss Whedon so I know it'll be amazing!

Dollhouse is fantastic, it's short, but its such an amazing idea, i just wish it didn't run on fox... because fox sucks and it cancels everything.... firefly... arrested development... fox sucks. 

1. Breaking Bad

2. Breaking Bad

3. Community

4. Community

5. The X-Files

6. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

7. Dexter

8. Fawlty Towers

9. Monk

10. The Kids in the Hall

start with Breaking Bad

seriously

do it now

NOW

Haha, its good to see a fellow fan up in this "hizzy". 

Breaking bad and community are wonderful, if you haven't already (i don't think you have because its not on your list) i recommend watching arrested development, a show thats often regarded as the best comedy in our decade! 

Ytpla29vf0OKOqCdHVkl5A2.jpg

Futurama is best TV show.

2. American Dad

3. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

4. Regular show

5. Simpsons

6. Courage the Cowardly Dog

and that is all I really watch :/

• Brohoof 1

siggy.png

Best Tv show? I TOTALLY dont know which show is best but im throwing my two cents for The Last Airbender. Besides its excellent animation the story was phenomenal.

The mind of the host will desperately try to create memories where none exist. Simple right?

1: Arrested Development

2: Community (before this season)

3: Parks & Rec.

4: Avatar: the Last Airbender

5: The Legend of Korra

6: Transformers Prime

7: Dexter's Lab

8: Fosters

9: Powerpuff Girls

10: Old Simpsons episodes.

I like video games!

1: Arrested Development

2: Community (before this season)

3: Parks & Rec.

4: Avatar: the Last Airbender

5: The Legend of Korra

6: Transformers Prime

7: Dexter's Lab

8: Fosters

9: Powerpuff Girls

10: Old Simpsons episodes.

Your first three (1-3) are SOOO me, i love arrested development... community has been a bit disappointing  yet its not like an actively BAD show like (TBBT or T&1/2 M) but apart from that, i was a big fan of Dexter's lab, as well as the powerpuff girls =) 

My top 10(not in order):

1.Doctor Who

2.How I met your Mother

3.Zombieland

4.Revolution

5.MLP:FiM

6.Breaking Bad

7.South Park

8.Supernatural

9.The Walking Dead

10.The Simpsons

The best is probably Doctor Who.I love the other TV shows but i am more into Sci-Fi. 

img-1414316-9-02c69ad2-2ad1-4479-9068-75

Thanks to Lugia for the signature.

• 2 weeks later...

Was going to make a thread but found this.

In no order

1. Breaking Bad

2. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

3. The Walking Dead

4. Game of Thrones

5. Revenge

6. Adventure Time

7. Death Note

8. 30 Rock

9. Parks and Recreation

10. Air Crash Investigations (plane enthusiast here)

Dramas: Breaking Bad, 24, The Shield

Comedies: Seinfeld, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Workaholics

Cartoons: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (of course), The Simpsons (though I haven't seen it in a while)

1. Stargate SG - 1 

2. Top Gear 

3. The Simpsons ( older episodes ) 

4. The Universe 

5. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic 

6. Futurama 

8. Deadliest Catch 

9. Mythbusters 

10. Ancient Aliens 

These are my top 10 :)

pone_3.jpg

Signature by me avatar by Azura.

(edited)

My favorite nonanimated shows are

Bones, So You Think You Can Dance, Mythbusters, 24, Prison Break (but I hated the ending) , Man vs Wild and the other one Bear Gryills (spelling fail) did

Some of my favorite animated

MLP:FIM (of course) , Sailor Moon, Rurouni Kenshin, Case Closed and some others.

Edited by Lady Leopardess

Well, I didn't add this show when I posted my last post as I hadn't watched it back then so I will post it here. And I feel it needs to be mentioned. Angel Beats! is an amazing show. It is so sad and touching at some points and yet, it can be hilarious at times. I have cried at times to be welcomed by almost dying from laughter. And the music in this show is amazing. I highly recommend it.

The list of Tv shows that I love in No specific order

Once upon a Time 

MLP FiM

Big Time Rush 

Gravity falls 

Austin and Ally 

Incredible Crew

Drake and Josh

Burn notice 

Falling Skies 

White Collar

Spongebob