Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This is for everyone on Mlp forums

Finesthour

I hate you because I am a hipster, and loving people is too main streamed.

Just kidding :D

Watch it with snow flakes for the uhhh for the awesome!

Merry what ever you celebrate tooo youu

wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub

Edited by Flare

Some of us hate you? :blink: I think you may be overreacting a bit there.

Certainly some of us Ponies may butt heads at times but it's all a part of being in the MLP Forums Brony Family! :lol:

I'm certain that I and eveypony else on the Forums loves you too!

And don't beat yourself over being depressing, we all get stuck in slumps at times, but that's what the forums are for. To help brighten even the darkest of days!

Proud to be a member of such a beautiful community! And I'm glad to have met some fine Brony's like you Finest... err PinkiePie I suppose it is now!

Have a great Hearth's Warming eve too Pinkie! It's gonna be my first pony Christmas xD, thanks for helping me enjoy my interest in MLP by welcoming me to the forums. I’m certainly glad I became a part of a community full of such enjoyable people.

That was really sweet. I could tell you were very sincere about how you felt. I haven't been here that long, but that made me feel very warm and fuzzy inside.

Sometimes you feel sad, and you can't hold yourself in. I know how you feel with thinking that people might find that annoying. I, for one, don't. It's good to get that stuff of of your chest.

Happy Hearth's Warming Eve to you too! I hope you have an absolutely fantastic one.

• 7 years later...

I know this is an old thread, but wow! Such a heartfelt thank you to all of us here on the forums is something special. I hope you’re doing well, wherever you are now. 

17 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I know this is an old thread, but wow! Such a heartfelt thank you to all of us here on the forums is something special. I hope you’re doing well, wherever you are now. 

Same here. Such a sweet video and nice to hear such genuine love and emotion.