Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite Playstation 2 game

Flutter_shy_FTW

Favorite game was Dark Cloud 1. I loved the hell out of that game. A close second would be Shadow of the Colossus. I was so happy when it was re-released for PS3.

A couple other great PS2 games in my opinion would be FFX and FFXII, Oni was a very fun, not so known game too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

These titles made me the gamer I am today, and of course I can't forget Soul Calibur II, Final Fantasy X, Tekken 4 and the Smackdown vs. RAW series. The PS2 was an amazing system once it really got going. I never needed a new machine again.

And big props to the guy who listed Haunting Ground.

Edited by TailsAlone

The Ratchet & Clank series :3

I just love them so much because of the gameplay, all the unlockables and challenges, weapons, and even the soundtrack. They are and always will be my favorite ps2 games if not my favorite games all time.

Posted Image

Legacy of Kain: Blood Omen 2 is one of my favourite games (The entire Legacy of Kain series is on that list, but let's focus on this one).

Exploring the land of Nosgoth as Kain before he rose to his height of power, learning and utilizing his vampiric gifts, wielding a plethora of weapons against his enemies, and drinking their blood to sustain your life, was an amazing experience in this game, especially when coupled with the amazing dialogue and story the Legacy of Kain series is known for.

Ratchet Deadlocked, R-Type Final, Warship Gunner 2, Eragon, Dragon Quest VIII, Mega Man X8, Mega Man X Command Mission, and Dragon Ball Z Infinite World.

Megaman X Command mission happens to be my best RPG game I beat since It doesn't require me to backtrack to progress.

• 2 weeks later...

Four words.

Shadow of the Colossus.

Posted Image

Of course I also love the kingdom hearts games. (Excluding chain of memories. Bloody card system.) But SotC is definitely my favorite.

I also greatly enjoyed (Despite the rage from difficulty.) The original three Devil May Cry games. Even though their difficulty has prevented me from completing even a single one of them.

I always enjoyed Spartan Total Warrior and Killzone. While San Andreas and the earlier Cod games were good, I never found myself playing them for long after completing them.

Edited by Ion

I cannot just give you one favorite game for PS2 because they were all pretty awesome

So, I'll just make a list of some my favorites.

Star Wars Battlefront 1&2

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2

Freedom Fighters

Medal Of Honor: Frontline

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 4

Kingdom Hearts II has always been clearly my favorite. It made my PS2 clearly worth it all by itself, although it wasn't the only PS2 game I enjoy, and in fact I probably still play my PS2 more than my Wii.

Posted Image

Awwww yeeeeeee. I loved this game :)

I'm really into action games when it comes to Playstation so it's Tekken Tag and Tekken 4 :P They were awesome. Burnout was really good for ps2 as well.

Time for me to be the hipster and mention something few have heard of! Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII, a shooter that placed you in the bronze-tipped boots of Vincent Valentien. An average game...far too short...and could have done with a good deal more polishing. Still love it...alot.

• 9 years later...