Brook

Are you a Bro?  

50 users have voted

1. 1. Are you a Bro?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • No I am a Barrel.

I

Pretty much the same as me but I became a bro 5 months ago, he is funny but i've become more less and less interested in him

I found out about him and became a bro around 7-8 months ago, but like cucumber said, I've lost a lot of interest. I do still watch him every now and then.

Though, I hate how most of his new fans are so ignorant with the whole "pewdie vs nova" thing. I like nova. I like Pewdie. There are millions of gamers, and not enough games. what I say to them is:

Posted Image

Edited by Matus
  • Brohoof 1

Heh, I've watched his videos for about 10 months now xD

My favorite series was the Ao Oni ones, and when he plays Portal, DayZ or any other game with Cry it's a pure win

• Brohoof 2

*Bumps chest with fist and hold hand up high* "Bro for life!!!"

But, really. I've been watching him forever, and his videos have got to be the most entertaining I have ever seen.

I kind of creep on him in a way, but very rarely. His Happy Wheels and Amnesia series are what got me hooked. But, when he plays any horror games, I guarantee myself satisfaction.

Hey guys, just idle and random conversation involving Pewdiepie goes here. Who thinks he's funny/awesome, and why? Other stuff goes here too. Also... Brohoof this if you think Pewdiepie is awesome, and brohoof this if your awesome. C'mon, you know you want to, everybody is awesome.

• 1 month later...

I gotta say, call me a barrel, but I'm sorta not enjoying his vids as of late. I feel like now he's overreacting to the simplest of scares. When he acts like himself, it's very funny, but when that little jumpscare comes around as of late, he tends to scream much more than he needs to. It's kinda making me worried, since I feel like I no logner enjoy. Of course, that's not totally true. His latest McPixel series was one of the funniest series I ever saw :lol:. Thankfully, a supposed expansion for it is coming out some time, so that means the series will resume once it comes out. Plus, I look foward to his Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs playthrough when it comes out next January.

Still, he has a TON of vids from the good ol' days (September 2011 to May-June 2012) where his reactions seemed a little more genuine :P. This is probably as genuine as he gets when it came to jumpscares (Seriously, it's like not even looking at the same person :o)

• 1 month later...

I was watching some of Pewdiepie's old videos and I had to wonder- are you a bro? I learned about Pewdie when my friend texted me and told me to check out her cousin Pewdiepie's channel. I AM SO JEALOUS AND I WANT TO BE HIS COUSIN NOT HER NOT FAIR WHY anyways, Why are are you or aren't you a fan of his?

• Brohoof 2

Ehh, I used to be PewDiePie fan, but it seems he doesn't put as much effort into his videos. I miss the old stuff, like Amnesia. He barely makes Amnesia anymore. True, he still has some good stuff, but now it just seems like he tries to hard to be funny on some of his videos.

Edited by CrystalJack

I use to not care about the Youtube game commetaters(Mainly as I didn't really watch them) but then I started to watch TobyGames. I soon got bored as his stuff was starting to get repetitive and I started to watch other youtubers, one of them was PewDiePie, who I found insanely funny and love to watch his videos. I loved his Lucius was freaking great, and his new one of Fahrenheit is pretty awesome to. So I guess you could say I am a pretty big fan of PewDiePie.

Youtube Gamers stopped being funny after the AVGN sold himself to basically Gametrailers. Now everybody tries to focus on his type of humor and not really put time and effort into their dialogue. Same thing with Nostalgia Critic. Everybody tries to be the next Doug Walker and that really severs their humor and creativity value.

I love Pewdie.

I personally like his girl voice..the one he mainly uses in Ao Oni.

"Okai..aye carumba.."

And his Slendy videos..

"What are you DOING in there?!"

And Stephano, of course..

"This way, Pewdie."

BARRELS.

*bro fist*

I used to watch his stuff. Some of his Best Reactions compilation videos or whatever they were cracked me up, but I think he puts out too many videos, it’s just too hard to keep up with and I don’t want to put in the time to watch all his videos.

I am, because he makes me smile. I don't get why people give him so much hate though :/

If someone likes something, why ruin their happiness?

*brofist*

-AND I AM SOOOOO JEALOUS OF YOUR FRIEND ASDFGHJKL-

I was watching some of Pewdiepie's old videos and I had to wonder- are you a bro? I learned about Pewdie when my friend texted me and told me to check out her cousin Pewdiepie's channel. I AM SO JEALOUS AND I WANT TO BE HIS COUSIN NOT HER NOT FAIR WHY anyways, Why are are you or aren't you a fan of his?

We already have a PewDiePie thread here so I merged yours with it. Before making new topics, be sure to use the search feature (or better yet, Google) to look for existing ones to avoid creating duplicates.
  • Brohoof 1

I think PewDiePie is really funny, and he should be accepted in the Brony Community. I wouldn't go as far to say that he is a Brony, but maybe he will get curious :D It'd be awesome if he was one though :wub:

I was very happy to see him Retsupurae'd, I'll just say that.

His style just doesn't jell with what I want from an LP. If I want random, I'll stick with Raocow.

Am I the only one here who doesn't like Pewdiepie? The games he plays are generally okay, but no. He overreacts to EVERYTHING. Screaming at the top of your lungs doesn't help either.