Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What is the best GTA of all time?

agigantorllama

In terms of Content San Andreas hands down.

So much stuff you can do made the game really feel like a real world.

Something im sad GTA 4 took out.

As for my favorite Vice City for me.

I really loved the story there and the main character.

1. San Andreas (PC)

Huge map. Stereotypical gangsters and gangster life. Hilarious jokes. Amazing missions. Huge online community (sa-mp). A variety of mods (yes, there is even an MLP mod). And the list goes on...

Completed this game three times?

2. GTA V San Andreas (PC)

Well, it's GTA in San Andreas my fav. game, and the graphics are going to be bumped up... so :3

3. GTA 2 (PS1)

My first GTA game~

Each game is different, my favourite would probably be San Andreas, I still play it today, and I've never even completed the game, but my first one was gta 2 on dreamcast, so that's in second

The others, I've never completed, I bought vice city because of the mall, and gta3 because it only costed 7.99$, but San Andreas was better

I like Vice City because the missions were nostalgic at the time, but GTA San Andreas is one of my favorites because of endless possibilities (GTA IV had less cheats which blows), especially with cops chasing down pedestrians, even derailing myself from trains, which were really awesome, IMO. :D

San Andreas takes the cake for me, but from what I've seen of GTA V so far, it looks like it might be pretty sweet. I don't have a Xbox or PS3 though so that kind of sucks. And I'm not sure if my laptop will be able to run the pc version since I had such a hard time to get GTA IV to work on it.

My fave GTA was San Andreas, I liked Vice City kinda but it sucks that you can't swim, but either way, San Andreas was the funniest GTA in my opinion, I haven't played the newest one so yeah, thats my opinion =)

San Andreas takes the cake for me, but from what I've seen of GTA V so far, it looks like it might be pretty sweet. I don't have a Xbox or PS3 though so that kind of sucks. And I'm not sure if my laptop will be able to run the pc version since I had such a hard time to get GTA IV to work on it.

Here's the site so that it will tell you if your laptop meets requirements for GTA IV. :)

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

Hope this helps! :D

Vice city, hands down. Perfect set up, tropical and stuff, hilarious missions, a lot of awesome cars/boats/flying thingy to go around town. Perfect GTA

Here's the site so that it will tell you if your laptop meets requirements for GTA IV. :)

http://www.systemreq...cyri/intro.aspx

Hope this helps! :D

Oh, I managed to make it work eventually and it runs relatively smooth too. There was a problem with the resolution or something and it made every texture in the game look transparent, making it unplayable and it wouldn't let me change the resolution ingame so I had to do a bunch of stuff just so it would let me change it. But yeah, I don't know how much larger GTA V will be so it might run a bit less smoothly. We'll see I guess!

• 1 year later...

GTA: Vice City. Loved the aesthetics, the characters, the overall setting and story.

I'm not really a fan of the series, but I have find memories of playing GTA II. Honestly, that top-down perspective just made the game so entertaining and downright hilarious. XD

I just wish I could find that game for OSX...

Easily GTA V.It's got the biggest map ever,a lot of roads to travel, a lot of car customization options...tons of unique vehicles to pick from. several clothing options for your character. and some badass weaponry. Also the having 3 characters to choose form as you play is pretty cool too.

Oh yea, the Online is pretty great too.....Nothing like cruising around with your friends in your custom rides, or flying around the map in a jet. Though it'd be even better if they released the Heists already. :(

Screw GTA, play Saints Row instead, it's like GTA on steroids!

img-593799-1-1839622-sr3_genkicannon_01_

Like GTA have anything that can even compare to the sheer awesomeness of that ^

Sorry, but Saints Row was horrible.I got The Third one for Free on Xbox and played it...didn't like it, driving physics suck, too "toony" for my liking. Also the way overused sex jokes and dirty jokes.it was a huge turn off for me.  Only thing I liked was car customization, that's it. I'll stick to GTA.It's a bit more civilized game.