Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

After nearly two years of longing and hoping, I finally found myself a perfect Derpy plush that didn't cost a fortune.

I couldn't afford to blow 300+ dollars on a plush even if I wanted, so this was a sign from heavens as far as I'm concerned.

I'm happy. Happier than I have been in a long time.

$(KGrHqRHJBoFJgIY23(BBSbjDbft6Q~~60_12.J

$T2eC16FHJHoFGlkkO+vsBSbjD,8su!~~60_12.J

How much was she!?  Where did you get her!?  I need one!  This is one of the most well done plushies I have seen in awhile.

How much was she!?  Where did you get her!?  I need one!  This is one of the most well done plushies I have seen in awhile.

I've seen mangaanimegadgets sell her on ebay yesterday, but I couldn't find her anymore... It's a china made one, from mangaanimegadgets on ebay it would cost 15.50 pounds, plus shipping of course. For me it cost 33 dollars, which is shipping included there... I bought Apple Jack a few weeks ago, but from the same seller, same price.

She might be possible to find on ebay still, by some other seller. Not sure what company makes them, as I can't really read chinease.

Saw a twilight sparkle plushie in leeds for £24.99. I always thought they were bigger but it looked very cute. Alas, i've told myself I'm gonna getting a plushie if it a Dashie one.

• Brohoof 2

Here's the seller you're looking for.

http://stores.ebay.com/MangaAnimeGadgets?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Unfortunately, the Derpy plushies were sold out yesterday, but there are plenty of other ponies in there.

This particular plush + shipping (or airmail, in this case) cost me 26.39 €. 

• Brohoof 1

Here's the seller you're looking for.

http://stores.ebay.com/MangaAnimeGadgets?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Unfortunately, the Derpy plushies were sold out yesterday, but there are plenty of other ponies in there.

This particular plush + shipping (or airmail, in this case) cost me 26.39 €. 

Do you know if they ever restock?  I really want that Derpy plushie.  Worse case scenario, I'll just get Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie.

• Brohoof 1

Do you know if they ever restock?  I really want that Derpy plushie.  Worse case scenario, I'll just get Fluttershy or Pinkie Pie.

Chances are that they'll restock. I'd be surprised if they didn't.

Just add the seller to your bookmarks or whatever, and check the page out every day.

After nearly two years of longing and hoping, I finally found myself a perfect Derpy plush that didn't cost a fortune.

I couldn't afford to blow 300+ dollars on a plush even if I wanted, so this was a sign from heavens as far as I'm concerned.

I'm happy. Happier than I have been in a long time.

$(KGrHqRHJBoFJgIY23(BBSbjDbft6Q~~60_12.J

$T2eC16FHJHoFGlkkO+vsBSbjD,8su!~~60_12.J

Holy smokes! That's the same Derpy plush I bought during Comikaze Expo a few days ago! She only cost 25 dollars, and I bought her almost instantly, and within only about two minutes after entering the exhibitor hall.

my_new_derpy_hooves_plushie__by_lyralove

• Brohoof 2

Holy smokes! That's the same Derpy plush I bought during Comikaze Expo a few days ago! She only cost 25 dollars, and I bought her almost instantly, and within only about two minutes after entering the exhibitor hall.

img-1981851-3-my_new_derpy_hooves_plushi

She's perfect :3

Funny thing I just remembered - I actually accidentally purchased two of her, and because of eBay's terms and conditions, couldn't cancel the second order. I had to pay for both of them.

So now I have two Derpy plushies coming in the mail D:

Also, that's the same exact mac I have sitting in front of me right now X)

Edited by Bron-Yr-Aur
  • Brohoof 1

He is just a reseller, he orders all of his selling items from Hong Kong, and then sells it for a higher price. Just send him a PM on ebay and ask him, he usually responds within 10min if it's during working hours... Like really, surprisingly fast communication with that dude.

He is just a reseller, he orders all of his selling items from Hong Kong, and then sells it for a higher price. Just send him a PM on ebay and ask him, he usually responds within 10min if it's during working hours... Like really, surprisingly fast communication with that dude.

Wow!  Thanks for the heads up.  I'll send him a message as soon as I can.  The plushies seem to have really high quality.  I've been looking for a cheap good one for awhile.

Wow!  Thanks for the heads up.  I'll send him a message as soon as I can.  The plushies seem to have really high quality.  I've been looking for a cheap good one for awhile.

Oh yes indeed, I bought the Applejack from him myself, I won't expect it to "tare down with the years" other than get dusty, as it's mostyl just sitting in the shelf... I move it around sometimes, and hug it of course, but it's not as if a kid would "use" it. What I mean is, it is of really high quality, it feels like it is of high quality. The only downside, which isn't much of a big deal, is that it has some minor problems with standing, you'd have to correct the legs a bit to get it to stand properly, but it's barely something to mention with this price, and this look... If i was a derpy fan, I'd be dying to get that one aswell. I hope you get one :-)

• Brohoof 1

Alright, I lied, the plusheh wasn't the next thing I was gonna get apparently, because I just bought myself a 'Snuggle Bubble Muffin Vinyl Figure' and a matching Derpy t-shirt! :muffins:

And yes, I mean matching, just look at these:

Shirt

Ofgr43I.jpg

Vinyl Figure

t0K294Z.jpg

When I saw the figure, I knew I just had to get it, since I already have the Vinyl Scratch one. When I went to go search for a shirt, I came across that one, and was like "Wait a second, this shirt matches with the figure! I'm definitely getting this one!". So, yeah. :derp:

• Brohoof 4

After seeing a post that the Derpy and Vinyl Scratch figures were back in stock at We Love Fine (which I didn't know they had them before), I had to get one. Of course you had to get something else to unlock the ability to buy them. So I got this awesome Rainbow Dash shirt.

splash-and-dash.jpg

Then I picked out Derpy for the vinyl figure.

snuggle-bubble-muffin-vinyl-figure.jpg

• Brohoof 3

So my Meijer restocked a couple more dog tags (after I cleaned it out yesterday) and while I did get two repeats (hoity toity and Princess Luna ) I got Princess Cadance and Shining Armor ,whoo! So here is my current collection of dog tags (not including the doubles) post-11698-0-45431600-1383892338_thumb.jpg These seem to be the first true blind bags as I didn't notice any numbers printed on the packaging at all. Still only 2 repeats out of buying this many (seems to be if you buy a box amount (aka when they set up a box of them , then usually you can get most of all the set (if they have a full box worth) with only a couple doubles. Still I was hoping to get fluttershy but I'm not sure I wanna take chances now that I have most of them. Oh and my super cute fluttershy christmas decoration is in there too! I also bought Twilight's castle since it was on sale for 16$

Edited by Lady Leopardess
  • Brohoof 2

I have a few MLP items, and today I bought my very first blind bag at Target. I got a Crystal Shine Twilight! I am quite happy. My favorite pony right at the first try!

img-1981851-3-my_new_derpy_hooves_plushi

All I can think of now is that Derpy runs a Mac, but also still uses VHS video tapes. For some reason that's very fitting for her!

• Brohoof 3

img-1989002-1-8R8jMNB.jpg

I guess you could say it goes well with my ponytail hahahah.....ha

Overall its a nice shirt I bought it from welovefine.com from a norweigan standpoint it was very cheap 25  US dollars + about 15 dollars for shipping to Norway. And its a high quality shirt aswell

my first pony merch but certainly not the last. I have a shrine prepared for all the stuff im going to get for christmas

Edited by SveciaDash
  • Brohoof 6

Got me a new blanket, and wow is it fluffy and comfy! I want to get another one.. its so small it doesn't cover down to my feet!

But its SOOOOOOO fluffy it drives me nuts on how soft it is!

Found some of these at my local Mall here in town, Some beanie babies, Mug, and some slippers... which look kind of funny..

img-1987971-3-rainbow_dash___bean_babies

Heh found that same Beanie baby at a cracker barrel store!

had to grab it.. its such decent quality for being so small (and cheap!)... It really amazed me, usually the smaller "official" things are garbage, or just poor quality.

• Brohoof 2

I won the auction of this some time ago, I happened to come across the auction by chance to be honest as I was looking or something else.

$T2eC16d,!w0FI,Hbt(llBSP1L2ttuw~~60_12.J

It looks like the real deal to me even if it's missing Tara Strong's signature.

Edited by Aisling Ink
  • Brohoof 3