Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

Just opened my 24 box of mlp dog tags. Amazingly, no duplicates  :squee:  Are these boxes meant to be random?

AJ is from the first pack I bought (to see if I liked the dogtags), and Fluttershy was already out of the plastic.

attachicon.gifFullSizeRender (1).jpg

Since I'm not removing them from their cases til I wanna wear them, and the chains cover them in their containers, here's the checklist, courtesy of google images  :comeatus: 

img-3362694-1-dogtag41.jpg

Only missing #23, which I could trade the other AJ for if I wanted. 

And while I'm at it, I got a great shirt from WeLoveFine recently.

attachicon.gifFullSizeRender.jpg

Not the most flattering shot, and not the most unflattering...you can have it :3

Yeah  it seems like when you buy the whole cases you're much more likely to get one of each with no duplicates. I've found that mostly true . ( LIke I've gone to stores and if they have just put out a case I can get most of them as long as the case didn't get others  thrown in .

As a post-Christmas gift to myself, I just ordered seasons 2 and 3 and the bluray of the first Equestria Girls film off of Amazon. On my next visa cycle I can order season 4 and Rainbow Rocks, then I can concentrate on getting the companion books and catching up on the graphic novels. I will finish off by collecting the novels, then my FiM media collection will be complete.

Edited by Tross
  • Brohoof 1

Added yet another Funko Blind Bag figure to my ever growing collection. I got Spitfire this time!SDCC-Funko-Spitfire-Exclusive.jpg

And I'm sorry, but am I the only one who looks at the figures with half-lidded eyes and thinks "She looks high right now..."

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 1

Jeez I haven't been on here in a while! But anyway, these are my most recent additions. They weren't bought but were given to me as Christmas gifts! I got my first ever Funko Mystery Minis, two of them. What are the chances that the VERY first one I opened would be Discord, the one I wanted most!? Black paint variant but still. Discord! I swear I almost fell out of my chair, haha. I think I need to collect more of these, the excitement of opening them is half the fun.

ponies.jpg

I bought these about a month ago, but they just arrived in the mail today, 5 little Fluttershy figures. :squee: I now own 15 Fluttershy PVC/Vinyl figures.

These are a bit bigger than Blind Bags, but smaller than a McDonald's toy.

IMG_1434_zpsbe45e601.jpg

Edited by :Flutterdash:
  • Brohoof 4

I bought these about a month ago, but they just arrived in the mail today, 5 little Fluttershy figures. :squee: I now own 15 Fluttershy PVC/Vinyl figures.

These are a bit bigger than Blind Bags, but smaller than a McDonald's toy.

img-3375250-1-IMG_1434_zpsbe45e601.jpg

15! Wow! That's practically a full Squad of Fluttershys! :squee:

10 more and you'll have a Platoon! :yay:

Edited by Onion Sing
  • Brohoof 2

I got a Daring Do vinyl from Hot topic last Friday.

I also picked up a few blind boxes about a week before that. Trixie, another Daring Do, and twilight were in them.

And a Mane six shirt. I have saved money for this since September (and got some Christmas money), and now I can afford to splurge a bit.

Also I don't have a job nor do I live on my own, so I don't have to worry about living costs yet.

:P

That being said, I found a noticeable few mistakes on the shirt (Applejack having two ponytails in her mane and being very slightly derped, Rainbow Dash having blue eyes) but it was a WeLoveFine shirt. Oh well, I'LL WEAR IT ANYWAYS

• Brohoof 1

post-7306-0-24528200-1420824679_thumb.jpgpost-7306-0-61530500-1420824698.jpgpost-7306-0-04055200-1420824708_thumb.jpgpost-7306-0-20560300-1420824720_thumb.jpgpost-7306-0-70082500-1420824747_thumb.jpg

I havent been on here in forever for personal reasons but im back!!! I got the mlp periodic table tee, a blind bag glitter fluttershy, a plush fluttershy diarry, hot topic blind bag twilight sparklez and the best gift from my bæ! My build a bear Celestia that plays the theme song!!!

Edited by Princess Snowwie
  • Brohoof 3