Rate song, then post another!

Marshmallow

Quite cool, always did like MoS' work. 8/10

sm2y3Eq.png

Goddamn right, you should be scared of me

Twitter

8/10

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

That beginning sounds like a medieval folk song.

8/10

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

7.5/10

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

6.5/10

A very boring signature.

(edited)

2/10  Ow, ear rape.  I can't stand dubstep

NINJA'D

7/10  I'm normally not a huge fan of techno music, but the violins make it enjoyable

I reallize I probably look like a huge hipocrite posting this but whatevs.

Edited by Soaring Symphony

6/10 - Not bad, but it's not good to me... I don't really like the music type actually. But the beat is quite good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9nGBehfejE

IfHFwmj.png

"Umbrella cannot stop the rain, but make us stand in the rain. Confidence may not bring success, but gives power to face any challenges in life" ~YBJ
#WeAreStardust
Avatar and signature made by Blue Vexillographer. Hey! That's me!

7/10

(edited)

6/10  Metal Crusher is one of my least favorite songs in the game (his theme FTW), but a heavy metal cover makes it a little more enjoyable.  I was totally caught off guard by the kazoo though.  What the buck was up with that?

Edited by Soaring Symphony