Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

I don't care for Derpy Hooves

or Vinyl Scratch

or Lyra

or Bon Bon

or Doctor Whooves

or well, any background pony for that matter (besides for Button Mash. he cool)

I like Lyra and Derpy, but I personally don't care for too many background ponies. And yes, Button Mash is cool. :)

yes, I voted for Romney

Good.

OT: Taste in music (and media in general) is 100% subjective. There is no such thing as "Factually" better when it comes to a TV show, music, etc.

• Brohoof 2

Already mentioned I love all the mane six. Seriously that's the second thing I'm a fanboy of besides Pinkie

Just because Applejack is my least favorite mane six pony, doesn't mean I hate her. I fact, I quite like her.

Both political parties have their pros and cons.

Also, religions have their pros and cons, I just don't care for religion.

I feel some background ponies get more love than main ponies.

I'm not a fan of pony bashing of any sort

• Brohoof 7

Man, If I had a dollar.. no, a nickel for every person that claimed Rarity "took" Spike's gem in Secret of My Excess, I'd be the one feeding and sheltering my family.

What I'm saying is I don't think she did. For one, IIRC, (and I could be wrong) that one of the writers just said Spike was doing it as an act of generosity (o

Because Spike WAS doing it as an act of generosity, at least in my eyes. If Spike didn't want to give it up, he wouldn't have gave Rarity the gem. Not to mention, I do feel Rarity acted a bit surprised that Spike gave her the gem.

And before people go "but ur just a biasd rarity fan.." Well guess what? I was thinking the EXACT same thing BEFORE I was a Rarity fan. (my first 1.5 years as a brony.. yeah.) And I don't want to hear that "rarity gave him the pretty eye look" or that "rarity was biting her leg" excuse.

Now here's some minor things:

I only try emulators with systems I don't have or if I'm making an LP. Usually, I don't like using emulators that much.

I have absolutely no interest in seeing The Lego Movie.

Based on my views, I'm a liberal, but really, I'm sick of politics.

Edited by Skarloey
  • Brohoof 2

While i hate the military and all the fighting and shit, its completely necessary. We have to maintain peace, throwing away all weapons is just leaving everyone open to attack from the guys who wont. 

I dont like RETRO GAMING NES STYLE BRAH. I like Shovel Knight and Tetris and some other very old/NES style games, but i dont think that every new game is shit and terrible and should be killed for the #90SKIDSAMIRITE

Graphics ARE important. They play a huge part! Its how everything in a game is presented to you so that you can understand. Its not everything, but its pretty damn close.

I love the Xbox One.

Edited by Makusu 2
  • Brohoof 2

I have absolutely no interest in seeing The Lego Movie.

I really wouldn't recommend for peolpe who are really mature children and teens. (Like yourself) Lego Moive its on the light hearted side.

It's nothing like.... The Iron Gaint or anything like that.

But, eh, I don't know...

Edited by StarBot

Here's two more.

-I loved the episode Feeling Pinkie Keen despite it's moral

The big one...

-POPULARITY ISN'T A BAD THING, AND SOMETIMES IT'S A IMPORTANT THING!

The comedy in Feeling Pinkie Keen saved it from being a bad episode. I should be pissed off be the moral more because of personal reasons, but the comedy made the episode worth it.

• Brohoof 1

I dot watch FIM for some MORAL!

I watch it to be entertained.

Hell, the moral could be the importance of...I don't know...Not eating a banana whole in front of people. If the humor or drama is there, and at sufficient levels for it to hold my attention, I'm goochie.

Honest to Satan, when people complain that the moral of an episode ruined it for them, I'm all like

192.jpg

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 2

I no longer watch the show.

I no longer keep up with the VAs or the threads on the mane six anymore.

I no longe have a horse lover or interest.

I always despised this fascination of making everything that was already created and morphing them to have some horse with weird colors and making terrible music and calling it some gerne they made up.

I guess what im trying to say is that I'm no longer interested in the show and the fandom. People grow up, and they grow out of old interests and hobbies they use to enjoy. And thats whats up with me.

My life is figuratively on its last strings. Nothing will get me any further away from this grim fate than some colorful horses. Im focusing more on what hhands im dealt with. So i guess this can also be another reason why i lost interest in general.

So there you have it.

• Brohoof 2

I am not much interested in internet culture or subcultures.

I find it pointless that you are automatically put into groups for enjoying certain things.

Internet drama is pointless.

People should learn to be humble, their arrogance in their "individuality" usually hurts them.

I find it pointless to care about things I don't like.

• Brohoof 2

Nirvana's overrated, I don't eat meat, Skrillex is trash, Focussing on Gay marriage is a waste of time, America is a dying empire, The Palestinians and Israelis mutually hate each other equally and neither is in the right.

• Brohoof 1

Doctor who is mediocre at best

pop music is okay sometimes, it can be fun and catchy...I know it's cool to hate one "mainstream" things these day but whatever! Sometimes I just wanna sing a long to a dumb poppy song.

Season 4 of MLP was really messy (and I agree with everything Digibro said in his review of the final episode, there's no point in my repeating his points) 

Edited by Flytee
  • Brohoof 2

Both Super Mario Galaxy games aren't as great as people say. I mean, the first one is one of my favorite Mario games, but I don't consider either of them as good as Super Mario 64 or Super Mario Sunshine.

My main problem is the motion gimmicks in the game. Sometimes they are used pretty nice, but most of the time they're annoying IMO. Sometimes they are used in REALLY bad spots (The Boo Race in Ghostly Galaxy), other times I feel they are EXTREMELY laggy and/or clunky. To be honest guys, motion controls REALLY should not be used in a 3D platformer, at least in my views. Also, the soundtrack is not really the greatest. Some were beautiful, others I felt were just generic orchestra crap.

As for Super Mario Galaxy 2, honestly, all it was was a ROMhack of the first one, with a few added features, such as the addition of the fan-favorite dinosaur. 

I would add the following:
I taxes and democracy is overrated.

We had no income tax back then and politiicans actually worked on making the country better before we got "free".

We had stable jobs and lives now we are free to die on the street.

Bite me.

People who have traveled only to Western European countries, westernized Asian countries such as Japan and South Korea, and westernized cities such as Hong Kong and Singapore do not know everything about how the world works. If you really want to understand the world, you have to visit a variety of countries such as Ethiopia, Thailand, Brazil, and China. Stop trying to assume that westernized countries are the only worthwhile countries to see. The world is a far bigger place.