Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So yeah if anybody is a subscriber to RT on YouTube then you might know this already. Anyway, Michael, Ray, and Ryan all showed of sweet MLP mods for Skyrim and it turns out they are all bronies! Michael's favorite is Fluttershy, Ray's is Applejack, and Ryan's is Twilight! So what do you guys think Of this? Any fans of RT should get over to that video, there is a massive flame war going down between bronies, and RT fanboys who can't believe they are bronies and are unsubbing due to one video! So yeah!

• Brohoof 4

I clicked on that vid earlier. I saw that there was a unicorn and rainbows involved, and I saw that Michael was in it, so I was like "I guess it's sorta pony-related or something like that", and when I saw the large amount of dislikes (You know, for a Rooster Teeth vid), I was like "Nope, I don't want to see the comments :lol:".

I knew Michael was a brony, but Ray and Ryan are too?! It's awesome that Ray's favorite is Applejack. I don't know who Ryan is though :P. Michael is a badass, ever since I saw him eat the Ghost chili without really flinching or cringing :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Dang! It's an all out war over there. I hardly survived! I just wish other bronies wouldn't try to feed the trolls. This is what happens when you feed the trolls! Great job bronies who commented hateful things to the trolls. Great job loving and tolerating.

Also that video was hilarious!

....? What? I have no clue what vid you are talking about! I want to see the comments just to have a really good laugh at the non-bronies reaction to there new discover brony leaders....I can already see the disappointment when they slander their idols!

Well, my life is complete!!! Rooster Teeth officially has bronies working there!!! The only way this could possibly get any better is if Caboose became a brony in this season of RvB!!! Oh, and as for that flame war, yeah, I'm just gonna avoid that. :unsure: After all, hell hath no fury like pissed off fanboys!!! :lol:

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 1

....? What? I have no clue what vid you are talking about! I want to see the comments just to have a really good laugh at the non-bronies reaction to there new discover brony leaders....I can already see the disappointment when they slander their idols!

I think it's this.

I think I can see Celestia in it, or at least it LOOKS like her......somewhat :huh:

• Brohoof 1

Well, cool thing is I'm sure that this video will give MLP: FiM enough credit so that haters will give it a try! Comments are seriously retarded though. Haters are going off on bronies and saying how the show is gay and how we are all cloppers; do they not realize they just lumped the RT crew into that group?? Logic fail

I only go to the Rooster Teeth MLP:FIM thread. There doesn't seem to be much of a flame war there. The haters may not know the thread exists. I'm not a gamer, but when I saw that video I thought it would be fun to play while using that mod. Edited by cuteycindyhoney

Couldn't really care less about the flame war the internet trolls are doing in that video; not sure why they've done that video though when the mod was out for quite some time. Regardless, I really don't care much about those kind of trolls and flame war participants, their mental maturity alone makes them unworthy of any consideration and discussion.

• Brohoof 2

Woah, RT is still around? And RvB is still going? I haven't watched that since the end of the original BGC...

In any case, good to hear they're still alive and kicking. And supporting our world domination cause.

:D the end of that mod vid always make me laugh

also this isnt rely new news its been mention in multiple roosterteeth pod cast the first one being over a year ago when Michael and Joel admitted likeing the show, also im having a good giggle when all the haters say that there unsubscribing because of this.

I'm getting to the point to where I just stop reading all YouTube comments to avoid getting angry at idiots. But, then again, it's always a little funny.

I had no idea they were even aware of ponies. Now that I know there are several bronies from RT, it makes me want to watch them more.

Rooster Teeth <3

I love RvB (who doesn't?) and Rage Quit along with their other stuff. I knew Michael was a brony Ray and Ryan, too? Nice. +1 respect for all of them.

Oh and the reason the flame war is so bad is because Youtube bronies and Funnyjunk bronies (for the most part) are those people who shove it down everybody's throats and freak out at the slightest thing said that is not 100% positive.

I am Grif. This is my Rifle.

Taste my wrath, Blue things. ^^

Yeah, Red vs Blue fan here. =D I used to like them a lot more than i do now, i'll admit, But oh well.

Not a fan of all the swearing they do haha, but I gotta say it was awesome to see those 3D-rendered versions of Pinky Pie, Twilight, and the others. I found the modded Rainbow Dash horse hilarious. XD I have to respect anyone who likes MLP, though, and they showed a very impressive knowledge of pony names. Brohoof to them!

So I take it I'm the only one here that already knew that Micheal and Ray where bronies? I found out on one of the RT podcasts which lead me to http://internetboxpodcast.com/, super awesome podcast. I wish I could have seen Jack and Burnie's faces when they found out that they made this video, they are not very fond of bronies. Hasn't Micheal made mlp refs in the Minecraft let's plays, can't remember off the top of my head?

I saw that this vid was added to Rooster Teeth's "Best Videos Ever" playlist :P.

I knew Michael was a brony, but Ray also? And to think in one part of the Minecraft Let's Play, Ray got a shitty dirt house :lol:.

This was the first vid where I fully realized that Michael was a brony :P

Now, thanks to Michael, there are tons of bronies. Yay, we basically have some viral videos up of Minecraft that have to do with the song rainbow factory. A lot of people have became bronies in the last few days. So these forums are going to get more members