Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Ultraman

Bright Honor

Greeting Equestria, I am Ulraman! Born from the Nebula M78, the Land of Light! I patrol space to defend civilizations from evil.

I am best known for the time that I spent on the planet Earth, defending the planet(namely Japan) from giant creatures, from space aliens to ancient dinosaurs and so on. I have decided to visit Equestria!

Feel free to ask me questions, and i shall answer them to the best of my ability. SHUWATCH!

Edited by Ultraman!

How did the ponies react to you? I doubt they've ever seen anything quite like you

Naturally they were frightened, which is understandable since i am hundreds of feet tall. I decided to shrink down to human size to get to know them.I finally earned their trust when i saved a town from a big dragon.

hey Ultarman question sinse your in Equestria that is a that seems to be a parallel universe much like earth are your powers drained much faster in there atmosphere? same as on earth prime.

hey Ultarman question sinse your in Equestria that is a that seems to be a parallel universe much like earth are your powers drained much faster in there atmosphere? same as on earth prime.

Nope. My Color Timer actually drains slower on Equestria.

Fascinating. what did Celeatia and Luna think about you? Sinse they control the planets in Equestria.

They welcomed me. See, I am not really here to fight creatures. SInce I do a good job of keeping the peace, I decided to go to Equestria for vacation purposes.