Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I'm going to die...

Coco Pommel

... Eventually.

I suffer from Aging (or "ageing").

According to National Health Magazine:

100 percent of everything will die at some point.

The article goes on to state that many things die from old age, including humans, cats, and insects (though, it didn't state which species of insects; I assume it applies to all of them).

Do you age? If so, what are your thoughts about eventually dying?

• Brohoof 6

Better be ponies in heaven

I'm ready to die, but before I do it better be for a good cause, or I've gave back much to the world

• Brohoof 8

I've been alive for 41 days too long. I can't wait for this aging disease to kill me off! I'm to impatient for that. Hopefully heaven and hell doesn't exist. That would suck.

Edited by Bohtty
  • Brohoof 1

Sometime I wish heaven was a place where everything you love is all there is.... including ponies.

If I found out that heaven is equestria, I'd probably be take a lot more risks in my life, like cars surfing and base jumping!

Edited by My little pwny
  • Brohoof 5

Fragile humans and your "Aging". No, I do not suffer from it, if I did I would have died already as i'm 50,002 years old.

Better be ponies in heaven

I'm ready to die, but before I do it better be for a good cause, or I've gave back much to the world

I literally pray for there to be Equestria in heaven... is that weird?

... Eventually.

I suffer from Aging (or "ageing").

According to National Health Magazine:

The article goes on to state that many things die from old age, including humans, cats, and insects (though, it didn't state which species of insects; I assume it applies to all of them).

Do you age? If so, what are your thoughts about eventually dying?

No, I don't age. It turns out my family has a weak blood-line connection to Chuck Norris. BUT since it's weak, I am only given the gift of immortality. Edited by Hank Hill
  • Brohoof 2

I was in the shower, and I was all "I'll probably be dead in eighteen years."

And you know what? I'm fine with, and at peace with that.

(Because I have no idea what I'm going to do when I get older. I'd be completely fine with being homeless if I hadn't discovered ponies.)

(I'm 18)

Being an agnostic, I am not gonna try running from this disease I have, I eventually will accept my fate like everyone else. While I feel there is something, I will admit do not know what it is and not say "I know what it is cuz a book said so" or "there is nothing, you just rot, do not be stupid you moron."

• Brohoof 1

Just make the best out life that you can and enjoy your time that you do have here. Cherish all the good times that you have made and also the ones you will make in the future. I do not know what I think about death :/.... I wish I could honestly answer that.... I find myself most of the time trying not to think about it.

Ohoho, trust me, I'll find the cure for this disease! You just need a bit of magic for removing the aging gene, and voila! You can watch ponies in all eternity!

I dont really give a shit that im gonna die one day! if theres nothing you can do about it, than you dont have to think about it! its not a big deal. Sometimes death is a good thing. also, there are many things worse than death. death to me, is sometimes good, sometimes bad, sometimes just whatever.

Death is not to be feared. It is to be embraced. Dying is just a part of living, you know. We can only hope that we made the most of our existence and we die happily and painlessly.

But Equestria as heaven sounds nice too :P

Maybe the big man lets us shapr our own peesonal heaven up there, who knows?

Death's but a new beginning, not to be feared, but to be accepted as necessary. Not that I look forward it, I love this life, it includes Larp, ponies, Monty Python, this amazing board and everything, but fearing the grim reaper is not a good idea.

I'm going to die? Let's see the 'give-a-fuck-o-meter' and see how much I care...

Posted Image

Ze swearing in 'dis post, too much?

Haha, yeah death is inevitable, no point being scared of it :) it happens to us all :P

...Wait... I have a disease called aging that will eventually lead to my death?! D:

WHY did no one tell me sooner? I bet my friends don't know about this disease either...

• Brohoof 1