Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpina's Kindness Thread

Pulcinella

Please, let me make you a signature or avatar for FREE! My treat. No need to thank me, but it might not be the best work... I also do kinda bad digital art, if you want that... Anyway, templates:

Signatures & Avatars:

Character: What pony/person/draquoniquis/dragon/anime character/other do you want in your signature/avatar?

BG: What do you want behind the character?

Text: If you want text, what do to want it to say?

Resolution: What size do you want for your signature or avatar? The normal one for signatures is 600x100, and 150x150 for avatars.

Shape: What shape do you want? I can do anything from a rectangle to an abstract shape.

Other: Any other special requests. Certain Pictures? A specific color for the text?

Digital Art:

Pony: I can only do ponies, sorry...

Expression: What do you want the pony to be feeling?

Picture (optional): This is for OCs or not very common background characters

Thank you for requesting something... Or at least coming to this thread... :blush:

Edited by Derpina

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would like an avatar 150 x 150 and signature 600 x 100 of Shining Armor if it isn't too much to ask my dear chum! I have no special requests, you can be as creative as you want with it

Actually in the signature I would like text that says "Take me up" at the top and "Cast me away" at the bottom

Edited by Hollowshield

(edited)

I would like an avatar 150 x 150 and signature 600 x 100 of Shining Armor if it isn't too much to ask my dear chum! I have no special requests, you can be as creative as you want with it

Actually in the signature I would like text that says "Take me up" at the top and "Cast me away" at the bottom

Ok, I'll do that soon.

I would like an avatar 150 x 150

Ok, I made two, one with your username, and one without. The signature is still in progress.

post-4258-0-72899100-1344549814.png

Or if you don't want the text,

post-4258-0-79522500-1344549803.png

Hope you enjoy it. If you want any changes, just let me know.

Edited by Derpina

I like it very much thank you. But just one thing... You misspelled shield in the one with my name lol ^^

Oh Celestia, I did. Do you want me to fix that?

and signature 600 x 100

This is finished. I will post it now.

post-4258-0-81163800-1344613448.png

If you need anything else, let me know. Hope you like it.

Can you make me an avatar?

I've been around a while so I guess I should get one ><

Only 1 requirement - re related to my name (like it should be green or have plants ect and be funny or happy)

Thanks a bunch :D

Only 1 requirement - re related to my name (like it should be green or have plants ect and be funny or happy)

Got it! Any special pony you want?

Got it! Any special pony you want?

No not really :P

Then again, if you could re cooler a smiling pinkie pie to green that could work, but I'm not to bothered if it's takes to long

No not really :P

Then again, if you could re cooler a smiling pinkie pie to green that could work, but I'm not to bothered if it's takes to long

Don't worry, It won't take that long. Should I color her mane green too, or just her body?

can u make me one plz thank you B)

What do you want me to make you? A signature, avatar, or some of my horrible digital art?

Don't worry, It won't take that long. Should I color her mane green too, or just her body?

What do you want me to make you? A signature, avatar, or some of my horrible digital art?

Can you do her main and her body :) just like the pink, make the hair darker then the body? Would make me so happy :) thanks!

Well, see my avatar? I suck at MS paint. I am a great artist on paper, though! It would be nice to see if you could make a 150x150 avatar that....well, looks like my OC. Unrelated, but your avatar looks funny/cute. Btw about my OC... Her hair is the curliest thing ever. Like, curly curly. If I don't really like how it turns out, I will still accept it and maybe tweak it a bit or something. I know that it would be your hard work, and I wouldn't want you to have wasted your time :3

Well, see my avatar? I suck at MS paint. I am a great artist on paper, though! It would be nice to see if you could make a 150x150 avatar that....well, looks like my OC. Unrelated, but your avatar looks funny/cute. Btw about my OC... Her hair is the curliest thing ever. Like, curly curly. If I don't really like how it turns out, I will still accept it and maybe tweak it a bit or something. I know that it would be your hard work, and I wouldn't want you to have wasted your time :3

Oh, It's all right. I don't care if you don't like it. I pretty much fail anyway, lol.

So beautiful I will wear it with pride! Thank you very much for all of your efforts, I appreciate it! ^^

D'aw you're welcome

cant wait for mine lol its going to look so cool i can not wait i can wait but im so happy thank you

Glad you're excited. ;)

post-4258-0-73208500-1344638945.png

Thar ya go. Hope you like it.

post-4258-0-73208500-1344638945.png

Thar ya go. Hope you like it.

Hahahaha pure awesome :)

Put a smile on my face :D

As soon as I get back to my pc I'll put it as my avatar thanks a bunch <3

I found a way to do it ok from iPad woop :)

Edited by Happy Plant

Oh, It's all right. I don't care if you don't like it. I pretty much fail anyway, lol.

If I don't really like it I would just tweak it, but if you really want to you can just slap some pinkie for a signature (regular one, as I am too lazy to go back and check how big it is :blush:) that shows her breaking the fourth wall or something. Or just slap some pinkie and that's it. Just pinkie with a cool pinkie background is good, too.

If I don't really like it I would just tweak it, but if you really want to you can just slap some pinkie for a signature (regular one, as I am too lazy to go back and check how big it is :blush:) that shows her breaking the fourth wall or something. Or just slap some pinkie and that's it. Just pinkie with a cool pinkie background is good, too.

Ok. I'll get on that signature and your digital art, too. ;)