Derpina's Kindness Thread

Pulcinella

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, see my avatar? I suck at MS paint. I am a great artist on paper, though! It would be nice to see if you could make a 150x150 avatar that....well, looks like my OC. Unrelated, but your avatar looks funny/cute. Btw about my OC... Her hair is the curliest thing ever. Like, curly curly. If I don't really like how it turns out, I will still accept it and maybe tweak it a bit or something. I know that it would be your hard work, and I wouldn't want you to have wasted your time :3

Here you go.

post-4258-0-25541900-1344727635.png

Oh, I thought only if I didn't really care for the avatar. You don't have to work on both things if it is too much.

No, it's fine. :) I'll do both. It's quite alright. Oh, and here's your signature, too.

If I don't really like it I would just tweak it, but if you really want to you can just slap some pinkie for a signature (regular one, as I am too lazy to go back and check how big it is :blush:) that shows her breaking the fourth wall or something. Or just slap some pinkie and that's it. Just pinkie with a cool pinkie background is good, too.

post-4258-0-16385100-1344728678.png

Here you go.

post-4258-0-25541900-1344727635.png

No, it's fine. :) I'll do both. It's quite alright. Oh, and here's your signature, too.

post-4258-0-16385100-1344728678.png

Thanks. I don't blame you for the bad digital art. My avatar is made completely out of straight lines and the curves. Even though I am not gonna use it, it looks good for MS paint (if that is what you use) And I will use the sig :)