Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Family locked out. I am an idiot.

Hazardus_Havard.

So, my family was to go out to a family trip to their dad's work (my brother/roommate) and I was to stay.

I went to take a nice, hot shower and went for about 15 minutes when I heard bangs all over the house walls, door and consistent doorbell rings. I threw on clothes and ran downstairs seeing my brothers girlfriend trying to climb the roof to the house and their kids looking at me; my brother was very mad.

Apparently they locked themselves out for 15 or so minutes as I took my shower and I didn't hear them........oops....

Sadly, this is not the first time I've done something like this...

Has that ever happened to anyone?

• Brohoof 2

Hahaha oh well..

Once I was playing Xbox and I played Black Ops Zombies online. I was at a pretty high round and the door was locked. My mom and sis didn't have keys and they stood outside knocking on the door but I didn't open until the round ended hah (which took a long time since it was round 35 lol)

Edited by Mr. Pillow
  • Brohoof 1

Hahaha oh well..

Once I was playing Xbox and I played Black Ops Zombies online. I was at a pretty high round and the door was locked. My mom and sis didn't have keys and they stood outside knocking on the door but I didn't open until the round ended hah (which took a long time since it was round 35 lol)

Black Ops Zombies IS a pretty important thing to consider over other people.......I'm surprised your mom didn't kill you...
  • Brohoof 1

There was one day me and my brother were locked out.

We just moved into a new neighborhood a few months prior, and Mom was worried when we got home, we would be home alone, and the only way to get in was to go through the garage door and then the door to the basement, well, she locked the door to the basement, locking me and my brother out, my brother started panicking, we didn't have a cell phone at the time, and he went to our neighbor to call Mom, and Mom was mad, because we called her from work to just unlock a door.

Yep, it has happened to me before.

I've done worse. One day, I was playing XBOX when I realized that my neighbor had come home so I could talk to him about a game very dear and near to our hearts. Pokemon. Anyways, when I left the house, I noticed that the garage was open, so I left through the garage and closed it. As I walked home, I chuckled as I was thinking about teaching the values of closing the garage door. Then I bumped into my mum.

The door was locked and the garage, the way my mum had initially planned to come back home, was closed. We were locked outside. My dad was at work and wasn't going to be back for two days and my brother was in the US. We had no way to get back in. So I had to actually break the window and open it, squeeze in ( thankfully, that didn't happen today considering I'm fat as hell) and open the door from inside.

There were other solutions...we hadn't thought of them.

Yeah, I dun derped gerd.

Hahaha oh well..

Black Ops Zombies IS a pretty important thing to consider over other people.......I'm surprised your mom didn't kill you...

I locked myself out of my house once. I forgot to take my backpack with me and it had the keys... So I pretty much had to explain that to my teachers when I didn't have my binder and assignments. :(

Heh. I did that once, but it was my brothers old girlfriends place a year back. Broke her door, super-glued it back together and no one was the wiser....hehehehehe

Same thing happened to me. Only opposite. My cousin locked me out so he could play on my games, and I stayed out there for about 30 mins. Little sucker was lucky I was a Brony. But I still managed to Love and Tolerate the shiznits out of him... Loving and tolerating someone also counts as hitting them with your sister's giant 5 foot plushie right? I mean, it WAS soft a loveable.

• Brohoof 1

Me and my mom were out shopping once, and when we came home, the door was locked while my older brother was showering, and the only other person inside the house was a toddler my mom's watching at that time, and he couldn't reach the doorknob. so we waited five minutes till he my brother unlocked the door. I got pretty bored at that time, judging by the fact that I was 6 when it happened.

Edited by Narutardedscum!!

well i have been on the receiving end of this. i was living with a friend and he had his keys in both the front and back door so i couldn't unlock ether door and get in, i then notice that my friend and his boyfriend were asleep on the sofa and no matter how hard i tried i couldn't wake them up.

I was at my friend's cottage once and he went outside for a little while. We locked up the cottage and he ended up staying outside from 11:30PM to 8:00AM. It was funny because the way we discovered that he had been outside all night was because he kept posting stuff on Twitter

This has happened to me but I was locked out on propose because my brother wanted to play a cruel joke on me when I was young.

I wonder if my brothers went to the same school as yours :P

They do this all the time to everyone :P , still not as bad as the time my dad locked the door, then when I rang the door lees to get in, he dropped a bucket of cold water over my head. -_-

Still, it was good fun getting him back :P

Of course that's happened to me, I'll be damned if it hasn't. My brother has done it more than anyone in my house though, he always locks the door when he's home alone and sometimes falls asleep too. I've also been locked out of my house when no else was home at least twice.

Well, um, kinda.

So my family was out and I were to stay at home. Suddenly I got the urge to go take a crap, but I couldn't, because I had to open the door (or so I thought). For some reason I jumped out of the balcony, went to the other side but the door was locked (duh). I left the keys outside the door so they could open, I then ran BACK to the balcony and tried to climb up again, it took a while but i managed. Then I finally were able to poop, yay!

When my family came back they wondered why the keys were laying outside the door, because they apparently had keys :/

Oh, and I were like 11 >_>

Well at least in the attempt to crawl inside your house because of someone's ineptitude, you didn't get yourself stuck on the roof.

Needless to say, now I always have a house key when I go out.

Eeeeyup. Hopefully they will learn to take their keys next time so this type of stuff doesn't happen again...I hope it does though, it was pretty darn funny.

Well at least in the attempt to crawl inside your house because of someone's ineptitude, you didn't get yourself stuck on the roof.

Needless to say, now I always have a house key when I go out.

How did you get stuf on the roof !?

I mean I've heard of climbing in windows (and even getting stuck doing that) but never have I heard of being stuck on the roof >< !

I've never been locked out or locked someone out. But my grandparents bought a new house and managed to lock themselves out, leaving only 1 window open a small window on the second story, they had to call me and get me to climb in to get the keys because i was the only one thin enough to fit through :ph34r:

Edited by Lost