music Favourite Kind Of Music?

Lightning Fluttershy

I would say I like everything, but that would be a lie. I do like a lot of weird stuff though, a lot within Metal, Prog, Industrial, Punk, Synth Pop/New Wave, Electronic and genre mixing in general.

Some of my favorite bands/artists would be Devin Townsend, Buckethead, Daft Punk, Cradle of Filth, iwrestledabearonce, Babymetal, Nine Inch Nails, Dead Kennedys and A Flock of Seagulls.

Some of my favorite songs from other artists would be "Octavarium" by Dream Theater, "Broken Vessels" by Unicron, "Unshakeable" by Celldweller, "New Infernal Rebirth" by Starkill, "Widower" by The Dillinger Escape Plan and "Inis Mona" by Eluveitie.

My favorite music video would be Stockholm Syndrome by Muse, very simple effect, but used extremely well and fits the song perfectly.

Edited by Nightmare Lyre

My favorite kind of music is Electronic (Dubstep), but I have other styles such as Classic, Rock, Hip Hop, Rap, Pop.

Among others.
If you want to suggest me some music that is between the kind mentioned, I would be pleased to hear them
;)

Personally I like metal (doom, post, djent and "atmospheric") and rock. But to be honest I don't mind listening to various other genres, I just generally don't listen to them once at home (well, except when someone sends me a certain song). Music is in general very important part of my life, I enjoy finding new bands and I'm always happy when someone sends me something new to listen to, no matter what genre it is. 

I'm personally a huge fan of 70's and 80's rock, mostly hard rock and glam metal, but I do love some modern bands (I'm looking in your direction Steel Panther and Airbourne).  My favorite bands include Aerosmith, Motley Crue, and Van Halen.  I think this might have to do with Bon Jovi being my first real favorite band all the way back in the 3rd grade, I just loved the sound of the rock of that time.