Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shit I forgot I had this thread :lol:

If you could spend 1 day with AJ, what would you do?

I'd get to know her better, and give her hugs. Basically, I'd try to be as honest to her as possible

What if I told you that Applejack was actually an illusion created by Twilight? Like, she never truly existed this whole time?

I'd kill a bitch

Why do you feel as though Frenzyhero isn't giving good thread material? Why have you not thought about thread advertising?

Good idea ;)

Also, it's not that you weren't giving good thread material, but it was because you were, like, the only one responding other than Berry Pie :mellow:

• Brohoof 3

Who would be your favorite BACKGROUND pony, @?

I have none :mellow:

Do you and Applejack make Apple Pies together? or Buck apples?

No, perverts. :) @

Ohhh, how I would love to buck apples with Applejack......and NOT the perverted way ;)

Would you object if given the chance? The element of honesty runs deep in this thread, by the way.

She'd have to be human and slightly younger than she already is, so that it wouldn't be called pedophilia ;). But if those 2 applied, then YEAH, I would object ^_^

I needs more questions :)

Don't make me beg ;)

(edited)

Do you like metal?

And also, why'd you change avatars? That old one was better. That AJ has weird hips and all.

Not really. There are a few songs I like, but not much.

Current Applejack is much sexier. I just love her appearance sooooo much. The image needed editing, since the pic was tall enough to the point that you wouldn't see her all that well. Here's the original.

Posted Image

How do you take euphemisms in lieu of ponies as a whole, and within the context of your characterization within the forum?

Because not a day goes by without some kind of shipping reference or something about "Bed" or "bucking", etc.

I'm kinda confused by what you mean. I know what euphenisms are, but that grammar is a little advanced for me :P Edited by akimBrony

I'm kinda confused by what you mean. I know what euphenisms are, but that grammar is a little advanced for me :P

Every once and a while in Ask Threads people make double-entendres or try to date characters such as the Ask subject themselves.

What do you do and what do you think of these kinds of things?

I myself play Big Macintosh as an innocent type who isn't even aware of the notion of homosexuality, so when someone tries to play on "ApplejackXRainbow Dash by "making looks at each other" I take it as them having a staring contest.

Every once and a while in Ask Threads people make double-entendres or try to date characters such as the Ask subject themselves.

What do you do and what do you think of these kinds of things?

I myself play Big Macintosh as an innocent type who isn't even aware of the notion of homosexuality, so when someone tries to play on "ApplejackXRainbow Dash by "making looks at each other" I take it as them having a staring contest.

I don't really think much of it. Maybe because I'm still a little fuzzy on what you're trying to say (I think I know what you mean, but still.....)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

More questions please?

Damn, I have to repeat myself......

Would you rather stay human and have human AJ as gf or would you rather be a pony and be together with pony AJ?

Edited by Wildcard

Would you rather stay human and have human AJ as gf or would you rather be a pony and be together with pony AJ?

Have human Applejack. First of all, she has boobs, and second, I like have fingers and toes, thank you very much :). Pony Applejack is still in mah hearts, though :wub:

Have human Applejack. First of all, she has boobs, and second, I like have fingers and toes, thank you very much :). Pony Applejack is still in mah hearts, though :wub:

Interesting choice, I would have gone for the pony one(especially when I see your avatar) ;)

Posted Image

Are you jealous of Rainbow when you see AppleDash pictures?

I for myself wouldn't mind sharing xD

• Brohoof 1

Interesting choice, I would have gone for the pony one(especially when I see your avatar) ;)

Posted Image

Are you jealous of Rainbow when you see AppleDash pictures?

I for myself wouldn't mind sharing xD

Yes, yes I'm jealous. Plus, I don't like the thought of AJ being a lesbian. That means she wouldn't fall her me :(

• Brohoof 1

Yes, yes I'm jealous. Plus, I don't like the thought of AJ being a lesbian. That means she wouldn't fall her me :(

I think it's cute and rather hot. If I would see AJ with a stallion, I would be really, really pissed though :angry:

If you could take her on vacation, where would you 2 go? :)

I think it's cute and rather hot. If I would see AJ with a stallion, I would be really, really pissed though :angry:

If you could take her on vacation, where would you 2 go? :)

I agree with this notion ;)

I would go to..........damn, I dunno :huh:. I'd like to go to a theme park (She seems like the kind of girl who's into thrills), something like Cedar Point (That place is fucking amazing)

Applejack isn't Applicious now is she? NOPE, but Twilight IS Twilightlicious, therefore making Twilight Sparkle a better pony, amirite?

Also, what is your honest opinion on the magical creature that is... myself?

I agree with this notion ;)

I would go to..........damn, I dunno :huh:. I'd like to go to a theme park (She seems like the kind of girl who's into thrills), something like Cedar Point (That place is fucking amazing)

Unfortunately I've never been there. :(

But going to a theme park with AJ sounds like fun(except that I would probably a lot more scared than her ^_^ ). I would probably take her somewhere romantic and rather quiet(I would gladly abstain from thrill for the sake of having the chance to make out all day xD)

What are your favorite weapons in MW3? Mine are the USAS12, the ACR and the AS50

I have two questions.

What do you think happened to False Perception?

Do you like these songs?

I'm not sure.......

I don't really like those songs :/

Applejack isn't Applicious now is she? NOPE, but Twilight IS Twilightlicious, therefore making Twilight Sparkle a better pony, amirite?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=wblE8YYLyQ0

Also, what is your honest opinion on the magical creature that is... myself?

Twi can be sexy at times. After all, she is mah 2nd fav pony. That mane, that voice, that ocassional seductive stare......

I think you're quite unique :P

Unfortunately I've never been there. :(

But going to a theme park with AJ sounds like fun(except that I would probably a lot more scared than her ^_^ ). I would probably take her somewhere romantic and rather quiet(I would gladly abstain from thrill for the sake of having the chance to make out all day xD)

What are your favorite weapons in MW3? Mine are the USAS12, the ACR and the AS50

Mine would be the PM-9, G36C, and FAD.

None of them can match the MW2 weapons though :wub: