mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

On 11/23/2018 at 8:33 PM, Holly Jolly Ody said:

dang it bobby, that boy ain't right

That boy needs therapy 

We have two ears and one mouth, so we should listen more than we say.

Just now, Aurora Wolf said:

Strange. I don't remember Granny Smith telling me any stories of High Entia. Where did you hear of this?

It was in one of those books that Twilight had in her library.

7 minutes ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Well if it isn't that Cutie of lil' Dashie! :D

(Opens hooves for a hug)

So it's true then. I heard that Will opened up to you, but if Dashie trusts you, so do I.

• Brohoof 2

Somebody give me a quick recap what happened ever since page 1236, don't feel like catching up.

ss.jpg.aeda24b4fffcece6dbcbd671ce8d08f8.jpg.2e087456cec99833c153f33e137a4d8f.jpg

𝕿𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝖂𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖓𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖜𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝕴 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖎𝖙, 𝖑𝖊𝖙'𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖎𝖙, 𝖜𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖊 𝖜𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘! 𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖌𝖔 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙, 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝕱𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊! 𝕲𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖉𝖆𝖗𝖐 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊!

If you are not yet subscribed to Syrex, frankly, what are you even doing with your life? Best Nightcore & artist cooperation ever <3

6 hours ago, Emperor Blu Traincrown said:

Well if it isn't that Cutie of lil' Dashie! :D

(Opens hooves for a hug)

6 hours ago, Aurora Wolf said:

So it's true then. I heard that Will opened up to you, but if Dashie trusts you, so do I.

5 hours ago, Baby Dashie said:

No one won yet, basically.

I'm glad you guys got along while I was at work.

• Brohoof 1

A Dragon as big as his love for Disney and has his head in the clouds literally and figuratively

948524045_DragonWillGuideBannerbyWifeofHawks.jpg.d26404e241135b8f330fd49c3a2858d9.jpg 

Ask Will Guide | Signature by Wife of Hawks | WiiGuy2014’s OCs

4 hours ago, Venomous said:

Today is my birthday. Now, I don't expect anyone to care because it's just another day...

Reveal hidden contents

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! I AM SO EXCITED! DROP A WISH BY!

Happy Birthday! :-D

• Brohoof 1

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."

it seems that this isnt as active as it used to be, why though, its such pointless fun, how could you not become addicted to this

img-36180-1-img-36180-1-img-36180-1-img-
Signature ( and my avatar ) by Laika

"If you've got the smarts and the Guts to take life by the face and shake the Hay out of it, Then you can do anything you set your mind to, Of course there is no guarantee , but it's the thought that counts." - L1ghtn1ng Flash

Yeah not letting you win Mirage, sorry

"And from the depths of chaos a voice spoke to me and said ‘Smile, and be happy, things could be worse’ - and thus I smiled, and was happy, and things got worse."