Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Last Poster Wins

Discord!

Well hi back cause you're going to see me here for ETERNITY*

*till I fall asleep tbh

Heh. Eternity is longer then you think, Geny.  :twi:Much longer.

But enough ominous foreshadowing!  :dash: Tell me, what brings you around here?  :)

I already posted this song but, I guess I need to post it again

Heh heh. Don't be silly. Sans fought bravely, but in the end was no match for Chara.

• Brohoof 1

Heh. Eternity is longer then you think, Geny.  :twi:Much longer.

But enough ominous foreshadowing!  :dash: Tell me, what brings you around here?  :)

Heh heh. Don't be silly. Sans fought bravely, but in the end was no match for Chara.

Well I entered the kingdom of boredom and decided to lurk around the forums so I guess that's an answer xD, what else to say?

atleast that I'm determined to win hueheuee*evil coughing*

Well I entered the kingdom of boredom and decided to lurk around the forums so I guess that's an answer xD, what else to say?

atleast that I'm determined to win hueheuee*evil coughing*

The kingdom of boredom!? Oh my. I hear that's an awful place.  :pout:

You think you can win?  :twi: Lots of people have come in here saying that. Almost all of them them are gone now.  ^_^

The kingdom of boredom!? Oh my. I hear that's an awful place.  :pout:

You think you can win?  :twi: Lots of people have come in here saying that. Almost all of them them are gone now.  ^_^

This kingdom is also known as French Guiana, which is where I live, and it truly is an awful place

And I hope so, atleast I can try, but I'll end up coming back if I end up sleeping xD

This kingdom is also known as French Guiana, which is where I live, and it truly is an awful place

And I hope so, atleast I can try, but I'll end up coming back if I end up sleeping xD

Really? Tell me a little about it!

Well, I hope you do come back!  :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Really? Tell me a little about it!

Well, I hope you do come back!  :twi:

Well aside from palmtrees dirty beaches and crimes there isn't that much exciting stuff here to be quite frank

And I hope I won't fall asleep soon xD

Well aside from palmtrees dirty beaches and crimes there isn't that much exciting stuff here to be quite frank

And I hope I won't fall asleep soon xD

Sure there's some excitement to be found! Just look under your chair!  ^_^

You should sleep. Did you know you can actually die from lack of sleep?

Sure there's some excitement to be found! Just look under your chair!  ^_^

You should sleep. Did you know you can actually die from lack of sleep?

Well maybe but I know no one here and since well I'm not that popular in school I didn't make that many friends either, though I'm sure there's some fun somewhere but eh I can't see some atm

And no I had no clue, how though?

Well maybe but I know no one here and since well I'm not that popular in school I didn't make that many friends either, though I'm sure there's some fun somewhere but eh I can't see some atm

And no I had no clue, how though?

Don't worry! You're in good company. I was never really popular in school either.

And seriously, look under you chair.

Well, you'd have to stop sleeping for about a month, give or take a week.

Don't worry! You're in good company. I was never really popular in school either.

And seriously, look under you chair.

Well, you'd have to stop sleeping for about a month, give or take a week.

Atleast I'm not alone on that

Eh I only lasted two days in a row without sleeping so I'm most likely not gonna die yet xD

Yep. School pretty much sucks.

I'm glad to hear it! You shouldn't stay up so late though.

Even much when most of your classmates are mostly racist and rude

And eh I like staying up late everything is so calm and I get most of my inspiration in the night time

It'll get better. Collage is much, much better then high school.

sig-4287755.negative-effects-of-sleep-de

I truly hope so.

I'm not making any decisions and I'm not productive at all and won't ever be, okay I have the memory of a goldfish for little details, I wear glasses so that explains, I'm extremely sad so I guess it's true, and apart from falling of my chair or my mic falling on my feet idk what could happen

I truly hope so.

I'm not making any decisions and I'm not productive at all and won't ever be, okay I have the memory of a goldfish for little details, I wear glasses so that explains, I'm extremely sad so I guess it's true, and apart from falling of my chair or my mic falling on my feet idk what could happen

I speak from experience.

Whoa. It's not as bad as you think, you know. Just hang in there, keep working hard in school, and things will get much better!

I speak from experience.

Whoa. It's not as bad as you think, you know. Just hang in there, keep working hard in school, and things will get much better!

I hope because I truly have no idea what I'll end up doing once I'll get older