Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Life in Canterlot-OOC

Nothing&NoOne

Basically, I just want a kinda simple rp, mainly just for the fun of it. Ponies who live in Canterlot, want to make friends, I don't really care. Just nothing that will get confusing really easily.

I'm going to use Pale Camera; She's sophisticated and loves reading. Could also be looking for that "special somepony". Again, I don't really care xD

So, anyone wanna join in?

Pale Camera (played by Princess Nightingale)

http://mlpforums.com...le-camera-r1448

Iron Bass (played by Ballistic456)

http://mlpforums.com...iron-bass-r1180

Cream Tea (played by Medley)

http://mlpforums.com...cream-tea-r1478

EDIT: If someone really wants to join, feel free to ask. xD

IC: http://mlpforums.com...e-in-canterlot/

Edited by Princess Nightingale
  • Brohoof 2

Ballistic456 reporting in!

Can I use Iron Bass? (See signature)

He's well-mannered, but is not exactly the posh type (though he does like his creature comforts XD, tea mainly!) He'd probably be either on visit to Canterlot or perhaps playing the bass somewhere (band or as a soloist).

You sure as sugar can. ;)

Pale usually stops for tea at one of the cafes in Canterlot, perhaps they can meet there? If you have ideas share them now :3

Sounds like a good starting point.

As for ideas:

* Maybe Iron is on a visit to Canterlot and stops in the cafe (much like you suggested) and the characters can meet up

* First it might just be a case of 'who are you?', etc.

* Could move on to Bass wanting a book (he does like his creature comforts after all XD)

* Pale could help him with that at the library

I think RPs like this are best played free-lance as it is rather like a SoL. And I'm not sure about anyone else, but my life does lot follow a plot...

Just suggestions...

They all sound good to me. :)

And I agree, I just like a starting point so things don't go horribly wrong within 3 posts xD

She's at a cafe right now, so feel free to enter however you want

Can I join as my OC Cream Tea? I haven't made her yet, but I will post the link when I have. I will be a few minutes though, so sorry about that.

Sure. As long as you're in Canterlot by some means xD

And no problem, I'll add you to the chara list once you post the link. No rush :P

(Cream Tea works in the cafe that they meet in?) http://mlpforums.com...cream-tea-r1478

I'm going to add a picture in a while, so that you don't just have to go by my bad description.

Sure thing. In that case, Pale and Cream would already know each other, considering Pale goes to that cafe almost everyday. xD Jump in the rp whenever.

Good lord. I'm sorry, either the site or my computer is derpy; sometimes when I follow a thread it randomly unfollows it, so I don't get any notifications when someone posts.

This was the case.

Apologies.

I'd love to give it a try :)

You can check my OC, Shooting Star, in my signature or by clicking here.

He was born in Canterlot, but he moved to Ponyville when still young. I can think of something to bring him back to Canterlot though... He's an actor :3

Ah I remember my very first RP. One tip, BE CREATIVE AND BE DAMN WELL GOOD AT IT! That way, you won't be that boring guy who makes crappy posts... ;)

Just have to wait for Princess Nightingale to accept you!

Thanks... I guess?? Made me feel very self-confident :P.

We'll see, won't we ;) I've just finished reading all the guides. Should go well, right?

To everyone who asked if you can join;

NO.

Kidding. Of course you can. :P I'd say "Anyone can join at any time they want!" but then everything would go to hell.

I'll put your charas on the chara list when I have a minute. (Kinda busy and links are a pain in the ass.)

• Brohoof 1

To everyone who asked if you can join;

NO.

Kidding. Of course you can. :P I'd say "Anyone can join at any time they want!" but then everything would go to hell.

I'll put your charas on the chara list when I have a minute. (Kinda busy and links are a pain in the ass.)

I guess that means that I'm in? Please don't hesitate to tell me if I'm doing something wrong :). As I said, It'll be my first RPG.

Thanks!

Hi please my I join this I am a friend of hufflepuff and I would really like to join this roleplay with one of my charcters rainbow spice

Hi am Tropical I would really like to be in this role play my charcter will be rainbow spice. She is a pony who has a bad attitude but she is a well mannered pony. She loves eating rainbows! :3 Here is her details are on my signature (Not tropical rainbow spice) Thanks /)

You may want to ask permission from Princess Nightingale before you post. I think she's running this mill so pop her a message for when she returns ;)

oh, I'm so sorry :( I should've read the rest of the pages, but I can't delete my post, right? I'm sorry, I'll try to follow the rules next time.. :unsure:

SLOW DOWN, PEOPLE.

I'm fine with you posting, (why wouldn't I be? ^_^ ) but PLEASE slow down. I got 28 notifications, I can't keep up with you guys during the day, I'm at school. Doing school things.

You can still post, don't get me wrong, but please wait for the other charas before you post a whole bunch of times otherwise they get lost.

On another note. Everyone NEW who asked, yes you can join. I just have to ask that your ponies are at least a bit mature, and don't introduce a whole bunch of random ponies with them, it gets kinda confusing after a little while. (If you've already done that it's ok ;) )

On aNOTHER note, I'll probably close the discussion now, I think we have enough ponies here.

Edited by Doggess Arylett
Tried to fix some kind of spacing issue. It didn't work.

oh, I'm so sorry :( I should've read the rest of the pages, but I can't delete my post, right? I'm sorry, I'll try to follow the rules next time.. :unsure:

If you wish to remove your post due to a mistake or error you may have made, simply report it and a moderator will get to it. It's really as easy as that!

I'm not moderating you don't worry! I can't actually do that anyway... Not the point. I'm just suggesting that you ask Princess Nightingale first, she's up for new additions to this RP but you may need to drop her a tick first ;)

I'm not talking about moderators, I'm just sorry I was interrupting :blush: I don't want to bother your whole.. 'roleplaying awesomeness'..

I won't bother trying to explain what I meant, so I'll just say this.

You are fine. I'm not allowed to moderate you so I won't. You are forgiven of your actions. Princess Nightingale accepted you (yipee!) so you can post freely!!

:lol:

really? :D I guess I'll keep it at my little conversation with my friends though. Or at least until somepony reacts on it or something.