Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What was the first game you ever played?

Celestial Sloth

That would have to be Super Mario Brothers on the SNES. We actually ended up getting it for Christmas, along with Super Mario Kart and a couple others.

That would have to be Super Mario Brothers on the SNES. We actually ended up getting it for Christmas, along with Super Mario Kart and a couple others.

Hope i don’t sound rude, but do you mean Super Mario World or Super Mario All-Stars since Super Mario Bros. by itself is for the NES not the SNES ;)

Edited by superponylinux

@, Haha wow, I can't believe I put that down as Super Mario Brothers, that's terrible. Yeah it was Super Mario World, which is to this day one of my favorite Mario games.
  • Brohoof 1

O_O everyone's first game is peekaboo.. but i guess you talking abut video games.

well i got a sega magadrive as my first console and my first game was Golden Axe as good old side scrolling beatem up

My first game of course: Pokemon Blue

Those sure were strange days. People with gameshark were considered gods, people were spreading rumours over the internet about the "pokegods" (personally, I blame the ghost of maidens peak episode in the anime), missingno, and glitchy items everywhere.

I remember the sheer joy of having my first legit level 100 after training Blastoise through the elite four over 40 times. Never again have I had a 100% legitimate level 100 pokemon. I mostly train to about level 70-80 now (plus EV training by hand). Coincidentally, this was also the first game I beat and I still have the cartridge. My save is also backed up on the gameboy mega memory card in case the battery on the cart dies.

Posted Image

It was either duck hunt or super mario bros was my first game I played, my grandpa and I always wanted to shot the dog in duck hunt. I inherited the nes after my grandpa's death I still have yet to beat super mario bros.

Edited by Dasher

Megaman I or maybe it was Super Mario? Being four at that time, it's only understandable that I'd forget. Actually, playing the NES might in fact be some of my most early memories now that I think of it.

Either Age of Empires: Rise of Rome or Zoo Tycoon. They're kind of outdated now, but back then they were awesomesause.

I even played a few multiplayer games in Zone.com before it got shut down. :(

Toejam &Earl on the Amiga Thems were the good ol days, Worst thing was having it in my room and my uncle and Dad would be on the Console playing it when i was trying to sleep, DarnI feel old now

Super Mario Bros 2...I played it an an electronics store and pestered my father to get me a NES.

He actually offered to get me a SNES, but I had my mind set on getting SMB2. Looking back, I can't believe I turned down the chance to get a superior system....I was only about five years old though, so I guess I can forgive myself.

My first video game was Alligator Pinball for the Gameboy. It used to be my older brother's before he decided that "handhelds were for babies" and he gave it to my three-year-old self.

Also, one of my first computer games was My Little Pony Friendship Gardens, which I've been dying to get a copy of for my nieces.

Posted Image

Like a boss.

I'm pretty sure I only played it for 5 or 10 minutes, it was at a friends birthday party when i was four or five I think. Didn't play it again for nearly 10 years. But I kicked the crap out of it when I did. :P

Edited by Abstract

I believe it was the original Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit... not entirely sure, I was 4 years old at that time xD

It was a great game though, spent entire days on it!

I believe it was the original Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit... not entirely sure, I was 4 years old at that time xD

It was a great game though, spent entire days on it!