Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How do you feel about yourself?

Shiki

Pretty simple question - How do you feel about yourself? Are you insecure? Are you stuck up? Do you think you're nice? Do you think you're smart? Etcetera.

What would you say is your best quality?

What would you rate yourself out of ten?

All I'm going to say is I'm not exactly fond of myself. I won't give a rating, simply because.

• Brohoof 1

I know I'm nice, I know I'm smart, I don't think I'm very attractive.

I think my best quality is my honesty, though it can cause problems when mixed with being blunt.

...6.5/10

I feel pretty good about myself. I know I can be mean sometimes (rarely) but other than that I'm a pretty nice person. I don't think I'm insecure or anything like that, just normal really.

I would say my best quality is the fact that I listen more than talk. I don't know if that's a great quality to others but it seems to work out for me.

Out of ten, I would rate myself... I don't know.. a seven or eight I guess. I know I'm not perfect so no need to be a 10/10. :)

Edited by Lolness The Hunt

I don't hold myself very high at all. I think and have been told I am smarter then the average person. I am insecure mostly about how I look. I am overweight and I let that get the best of me alot. I don't think I'm stuck up though. I think I'm probably the nicest person in their freshman year (just because I pretty much accept everyone, I canceled out the word hate from my vocabulary, and I respect peoples opinions). My best quality is that, anyone can tell me anything (such as any problems they have and any issues they have) and I will give them my unbiased advice. I would rate myself 5/10, the reason I think I at least have a five is because I think and have been told, I'm nice...

I would say I can be insecure sometimes. I worry too much about what others think of me, and don't want to be hated :P But I also tend to brag sometimes. I guess it just depends on the situation.

I'm nice...most of the time. Unless someone treats me badly, I have no reason to be mean to others.

I'm attractive I guess, but i'm not very smart :lol: My best quality is probably the fact that I accept people for who they are and don't judge them. I also have a little bit of musical talent, So....i'll rate myself a 6/10

Edited by DashPony

How do I feel about myself? Nyeeehhhh. I'm book smart, I guess. :/ I'm a social klutz. I may be quiet and unwilling to open up to people, but I'm not very insecure.

My best quality is my face my modesty. In all seriousness, it's the fact that I don't let other people change who I am.

I rate myself a 6/10. I'm original but I suck socially.

Well I am a misanthrope and last I check I, myself, am human.

I am cynical, bitter, blunt, rude, careless, inconsiderate, hypocritical, sarcastic, stubborn, depressive, arrogant, jealous, dishonest, condescending, vengeful, belligerent, moody, callous, detached, compulsive, grumpy, harsh, impatient, introverted, irresponsible, narrow-minded, lazy, materialistic, overcritical, pessimistic, argumentative and insecure.

to some of you this will make a lot of sense. ;)

Well I'm pretty smart and easy-going and confident. I like to meet new people and get to know them, so I guess you could say that I'm somewhat social. Attractiveness is also pretty big for me.

I guess my best quality would have to be my laid-back personality; as it's helpful for leadership.

It doesn't really feel right rating myself though, so maybe somepony else can... B)

~~

Edited by Regality

I'm nice to people that are nice to me. Not that social, but once I can get in the mood and have a legitimate interest, I'll be very social. It all just depends on the caliber of people.

I'll be short and say... My self esteem is lower than anything. :|

It's much, much easier for me to point out my bad qualities than my good ones... I hate being like this though...

Anyway, I won't go on much further in details because I don't wanna bother anyone with my complains...

*flies away*

I'm very introverted in real life unless I know a person very well, in that case I'm very friendly, kind and reliable. I am also shy to the point where I have created a persona for when I have to do a presentation, debate, or take charge as a leader (although it is very convincing.) I am perfectly content with myself and usually go against the really stupid yet popular trends.

I'd say my best quality is my kindness. I have never hurt my friends or have done anything to purposefully hurt the feelings of a stranger, and when I do, I feel absolutely horrible about it for a very long time or until I make it up to them. Kind of a reverse grudge now that I think about it.

Somewhat modest rating: 7.3141592653589793238462643383279501... / 10

Edited by Celtore

Well I am a misanthrope and last I check I, myself, am human.

I am cynical, bitter, blunt, rude, careless, inconsiderate, hypocritical, sarcastic, stubborn, depressive, arrogant, jealous, dishonest, condescending, vengeful, belligerent, moody, callous, detached, compulsive, grumpy, harsh, impatient, introverted, irresponsible, narrow-minded, lazy, materialistic, overcritical, pessimistic, argumentative and insecure.

to some of you this will make a lot of sense. ;)

This makes no sense to me. No sense at all. I see you as a snuggle-muffin sweetie-peetie cutie-patootie lovie-dovie honey-bunny.
  • Brohoof 2

ehh i would say im nice, but if your going to be a d-bag to me be prepared for the worse. Im smart (Most of the time), i keep good grades, i don't study and usually get b's or c's on pretests. Im only insecure when im put in a very social occasion. And im human, so im no what even near perfect

4/10

I'm actually quite insecure with myself, I'm introverted, I usually compare myself to others and think of them more highly, so that causes problems, at this moment my confidence level is relatively low, I'm not a very accademic person, which makes me feel like a failure to some extent, right now I just don't know at all what I'm going to do in the future, it seems bleek to me.

My best quality would have to be my artistic ability, runs in the family, my uncle is a fairly well known painter, so at least I have that.

I'd rate myself about a 6/10

• Brohoof 2

I would say that i used to be someone who cared what others thought of me, but as i got older i cared less and less. I count myself as rather intelligent but i have a tenancy to not truly apply myself fully. I am nice, but only to people who are nice to me, i will be openly nice towards someone but if they do something to hurt me or a friend i can be very mean.

On the downside i have a very short temper and when seriously irritated i usually end up doing something i will regret and i suffer depression so i tend to have low points where i just don't like talking to anyone.

My best quality is probably my generosity, i tend to give away games to my friends and i am always a first port of call for my friends when they need to borrow some money.

I'm not sure how to rate myself, probably 5/10, i would say my good points are rather good but my bad points are terrible :P

When a person asks me how I feel about myself, I can't help but turn the question into "how do I measure up to what people tend to hold up to be a good person?". And that answer is that I am somewhat slow on the uptake (although many people IRL think me quite intelligent), tend to be very picky and picayune, prone to not listen to things I arbitrarily dub uninteresting, tend to dismiss far too many things out of hand, am terrible at being "creative", and constantly lie to myself about my goals in life and myself as a person. Good thing this isn't an interview for a job, you know how much they want you to say good things about oneself, as if they actually believe that perfect people can exist. Of course, they hope that flaws can be made good or improved, but I just feel far more pessimistic and worried that I will never change.

On the other hand, I consider myself very caring and dutiful when the situation calls for it (even if I don't know what that entails specifically), and I think the quality that I find best is my constant introspection which continuously looks for ways for me to improve myself. And even then I only have frameworks, good luck me ever actually applying them. I love trying to sort out the world through thought, and I hope it can get me many places.

I hate to rate myself, because I think the words I express tend to say more about myself than a number, but since you ask I'll put down something somewhat low and say a 5.9/10.

Well we feel diffrently so um....

Sid: I'm the smart one of us and I never stop fighting life for what it is!

Chris: I'm happy go lucky and always looking to spread to happeness

but with both of us everything go bad

so we live life to the madness with a smile!

8-10

Well. I know I'm smart, and in a way that I'm different from everyone else. I know I'm hated, because I've been betrayed and scorned. But I know that such is life, and people like me need to stand up, grab a warhammer, and wreck some stuff.

I'm pretty insecure, and not very ambitious after my ambition was killed badly a long time back when I decided to settle for more humble goals.

I regard myself as very intelligent, but only in terms of being emotionally cool-headed...most of the time. I have a wide breadth of knowledge but not where it counts, and I know for a fact my IQ is in the average range.

I'm nervous as hell in huge crowds, even huge forums like this place make me rather uneasy which is why I don't tend to post much. I get very emotional about what happens with friends, but not when I myself am with them. I tend to beat myself up a lot for stupid small mistakes way more than I do for larger errors.

I always see myself as being inferior to other people. Not just because of all my problems but just for what's ended up in my head over the years as well as my crippling fear of being TOO alone and apart from both friends and family. It helps me retain my humility, as well as allow myself to be more supportive and more charitable to others who deserve help more than me.

I'm not depressed, I just have low standards for myself, so I'm not gonna give a score ._.

But then, the worst judge of your own character is you yourself since you're already biased either way. Other people have a more unbiased opinion so a better estimate would be from...other people.

I...HOPE I'm nice? I try to be nice, I want to be nice definitely even if it's difficult sometimes to be emotional without it being exhausting.

...I say way too much to say too little.

Well we feel diffrently so um....

Sid: I'm the smart one of us and I never stop fighting life for what it is!

Chris: I'm happy go lucky and always looking to spread to happeness

but with both of us everything go bad

so we live life to the madness with a smile!

8-10

Gyoro?! Ururun?! Is that you!!?? Edited by FinalGamer
  • Brohoof 1

Honestly, I don't think too positively about myself. To the point where I couldn't even give you a "best" trait. It feels like everything about me is negative. Sooo many negative traits that I can't even sit down and give you a list.

Oh, fine, I guess I could attempt something positive... I am persistent. But perhaps to a flaw. I also consider myself to be pretty loyal in friendships and relationships. But aside from that I got nothing.

I really hope this post doesn't sound conceited lol.

I feel very good about myself.

I'm not insecure.

I can act or feel stuck up sometimes.

I try to be nice, but it's hard for me a lot of the time; people are usually difficult to deal with.

I do think that I'm smart, but I overestimate my abilities.

I think that I'm about average when it comes to looks.

I say 8/10, I could be nicer.

Edited by spaghettinoodles

Neutral with a bit of regret for not doing a few things I should have done earlier.

Beyond that, I can say I am happy of who I am, a guy who 'lives in a cave', loves the 18th Century and thinks a monarchy would be the best kind of government -to a certain extent-.