Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flutter-Medic (Hand Drawn)

Dj Manjaro

School has started back up for me, so that means more hand drawn art for you. What I frequently end up doing to help get through the day is work on one drawing throughout the day, from class to class.

Today's drawing is of Fluttershy as a Medic from Team Fortress 2.

post-2964-0-58449200-1346188139_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 12

Oh my... This is freaking amazing man. Nice job. I can't come up with things like that at school... The shading is done really well and I must say I love the style.

• Brohoof 1

Oh man, your style, I love it, it is very quite unique and I like that, can't say I have ever played TF2, but nonetheless it's amazing, great work!

Wow, really nice job on this. You did a nice job mashing the TF2 art syle with MLP's, it looks really nice. Are you ever going to color it in?

Do you plan on making any more pony fortress drawings? I'd like to see what else you do.

Wow, really nice job on this. You did a nice job mashing the TF2 art syle with MLP's, it looks really nice. Are you ever going to color it in?

Do you plan on making any more pony fortress drawings? I'd like to see what else you do.

I hadn't really thought of making more TF2 ponies, but now that you mention it, I might. As for coloring it, probably not. This is a black and white drawing through and through.

I absolutely love that style, Fluttershy looks so sexy and a little bit creepy.. I wish I could draw like that especially at school without a reference.

• Brohoof 1