Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread The General Video Masterthread

Tyger

really............

I have no words on how to describe the words going through my head as I see this.....

Oh wait.... yes I do:

*facepalm

Why.... Why....... Just Why........

It's like Christmas morning!

But don't you hate it when your team is almost entirely one class and one guy is doing all the work while everyone else is...  I dunno, showing off their hats or something?

But don't you hate it when your team is almost entirely one class and one guy is doing all the work while everyone else is...  I dunno, showing off their hats or something?

Ha, tell me about it. Unless it's an all-server fun fest, stacking classes like that can only lead to disaster. (Also, that spy kills me every time.   :lol:

But what I hate even more are engies that build right next to you and don't move when asked. It's one thing when they have the Eureka Effect and they can't move the darn thing, but with the other wrenches there's just no excuse. Either help build your fellow engie's stuff or build your own stuff somewhere else. It's not that hard to figure out.  >_>

/end TF2 rant

Also, that spy kills me every time. 
That Spy is the happiest man in the world.

I also hate it when you're trying to set up during a round and there's a Sniper shooting your stuff, and then one of your teammates sees this and he does nothing about it, or there's a really obvious Spy coming up behind you and, again, nobody cares and you don't realize what's behind you until it's too late effectively giving the Spy a free, effortless kill (or three.)

This man wins life. Forever. There's no way any of us are gonna be able to beat him. Not even Feld0 can win life more than him.

Yeah, I just said that, Feld!

Okay, here is an awesome and hilarious video created by CS188. It is kind scary (If you know what I mean) so watch at your own risk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIfMOGUi98Y

Hope no one minds having nightmares for a few years.

I think there might be something wrong with Justin Bieber. I can't quite tell what it is.

Not that bad. Spiders coming out of JB's mouth, just another way to make fun of JB I have to suppose. All I can say is. LOLOLOLOLOL.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, my sides. This series is such a crack-up.  :yay:  

And, this video is before Equestria Girls came out, and before the plot and trailers were really known...

OH GAWD APPULJECKK

• Brohoof 1

This is awesome. I've been following this for quite a long time and I never, ever get tired of it. Be ready for more episodes later on :33

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Okay, this guy is skilled. He has blown my mind with every single one of his videos, he just does this so damn well! He does these video game songs so much justice. I highly advise checking out the rest of his videos. He has earned a subscribe from me that is for sure. A beautiful voice, a nice beard, and a funny cat. :D

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 2

Been on a Minecraft watching trip lately, and thought I'd share this awesome video with everyone!

Who here who play Minecraft hasn't dug straight down??

Heyo everybody.  I don't know about you guys but I love Geek Week.  It is a collection of the most awesome geeks, that Youtube has to offer.  Below are the first two Geek News Videos.  Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGKsxSF9wR0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vviwsBQMOvs

That is all I have on that.  Thank you for taking the time to read my reply.  I hope to see a lot of really good replies in the future.  Until then I am Squeak Squeak Revolution and I will catch you all later.

Looks like Link's gotta save Hyrule fast! But of course, since he can't leave Ganondorf hanging, he's gotta save Hyrule before Ganondorf can take it over.

Okay, this guy is skilled. He has blown my mind with every single one of his videos, he just does this so damn well! He does these video game songs so much justice. I highly advise checking out the rest of his videos. He has earned a subscribe from me that is for sure. A beautiful voice, a nice beard, and a funny cat. :D

This reminds me, his Mute City acapella is amazing too.

And Rainbow Road (Super Mario Kart)

And Decisive Battle (Final Fantasy VI)

And the oh-so-famous The Moon (Ducktales).

Edited by Daring

The inspiration for this music video came from old pre-Hayes Office Betty Boop theatrical cartoons.  The animation here is a little "stiff" (strobing), mostly because there were techniques peculiar to Boop cartoons that the animators here were not familiar with.  It's still fun to watch, though.

Here's original Boop cartoons to compare it to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq17wODD88M

Edited by Ragland Tiger
  • Brohoof 1

Got another oldie  but a goodie! For all you Sonic fans out there, enjoy!

The first two videos are YTP gold!

The next are the North American versions of the opening and ending themes to one if the best Sonic games ever made!

• Brohoof 3

Sup dudes.  Here on the forums I am known as Squeak Squeak Revolution, but on Youtube I am known as Pnaramaturtle5.  I have started a new weekly video series called Dubstep Deathmatch.  Every week I play two Dubstep songs and you guys (the viewers) vote in the comments for which song you like better.  The first episode is below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-dDuin-A7k

Please Vote.  I can't vote since I am the host.  So I need the help of you guys.  If you like dubstep, please do not hesitate.  Watch the video and vote.  Thank you for taking the time to read my reply.  I hope to read a lot of really good posts in the future.